Pub Club Tuesday

Dwayner

Dwayner's been busy on Tuesday nights over the last two months, and now he's damn thirsty. Where's the pub night tomorrow? I have happy experiences at the ones in Ballard and in the U. District. Downtown Seattle sucks for parking. You ever think of doing one like in Federal Way or Southcenter so it ain't so crazy for the Tacoma/olympia dogs to head north?

Someone set somethin' up! Beck and Matt P.: you guys seem to be the ringmasters, what up? Erik? we carpooling. Lisa G., Jules, Dynamite, Michelle, and the lovely Holly Climber: buy me some drinks. The rest of you buy them drinks.

aloha - Dwayner [big Drink][chubit][big Drink][Moon]

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody needs to recon a place in Federal Way or thereabouts, I've only drunk at the 13 Coins at the airport and I don't think mgmt there would be keen on a bunch of dirtbag climbers!

Anybody have any suggestions on a climber friendly roadhouse mid Sea-Tac ground?

Let's drink in Ballard this week and figure out a compromise for an location in between Tacoma and Seattle for a future week.

I heard Hattie's Hat on Ballard Ave was a hit last time. Any objections?

Dwayner - bring the tape we talked about and I'll buy you a beer. [big Drink]

I think it's time to have a guest speaker at the Pub Club. My vote goes to either a Pope/Peter Puget Duo or Dan Larson. What do you say guys? I think your online conversations are entertaining and all, but add some rowdy climbers and alcohol into the mix and it could be really fun!

That Erik dude is sketchy. [Wazzup]

Beck,If you are looking for a Sea-Tac area location for future Pub Club gatherings I'd suggest Houlihans on Southcenter. It offers fairly easy access to I-5, most adult beverages including Guiness, and the bar is roomy enough that a group of 10 -20 clean or unclean climbers can swill drinks and carouse without bothering the other clientele.

My 2 cents,Rob