Novice climbers want to climb Rainer

Wood

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the condescending instructional voice, "Why don't you go ahead and hand be that peanut butter. Yeah its chunky because its got chunks of peanuts in it. What were gunna do here is go ahead and spread the peanut butter on the bagel using a combination of spreading techniques I learned on my various expeditions to Nepal to circumnavigate two of the biggest peaks in the sub-Himalayan ranges....blah, blah, blah, blah, strokefest, blah, blah, sheap, blah, me, blah, blah, me, blah, me, me, me, BASE, blah."

specialed said:

erik said:

Bug said:

specialed said:

I'm too sexy to be a mountain guide.

That barmaid at Gustav's was looking at me dude.

actually if see knew you were a guide, she was wondering if you spoke hungarian, based or if mommy was going to pay your bill!!!

yelrotflmao.gif

Or she was wondering what the fuck you were doing with a popsicle up your piehole at a bar.

Hmmm. Not sure what all the hostility is about. I'm not a guide. I'm just a climber willing to climb with other climbers. I was taught the basics by a friend who was taught the basics by a friend etc.......

bigdrink.gif

erik said:

BUGGY

WE AINT HOSTILE...MORE OF AN INSIDE JOKE WITH ME AND SPECIALED!!!

AND I TAKE BEGINNERS OUT TOO! THEY JUST GOTTA BE CUTE!!!!

yellaf.gif

FER BUG! bigdrink.gif

Whew. For a second there I thought I was an outcast. And everyone knows there's no place to go after this.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif