Midweek Barbeque

mattp

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm bringing this back to the top for two reasons: One, I'm a little confused on the location and I'm not going to read all the shit to find out. Two, I will be able to make it and thus plan on supplying the burgers. In this light, I need some way to find out how many patties to make up. If I can get a bodycount (tentative is fine), I can extrapolate from there. Thanks.

Greg W

erik said:

I DONT KNOW WHERE IT IS...SHIT LIKE ALL FORRAYS INTO SEATTLE I JUST DRIVE AROUND TILL I KNOW THAT I AM LOST, THEN ASK DIROS FROM THE 1ST CUTE GIRL I SEE....

next time save yourself some time. don't wait until you're lost. just ask the first hottie you see wink.gif

dalius said:

Greg-

Magnuson Park is over in Sand Point, part of the old naval base complex there. The place is big though, and I thought there were several enterances. Mattp, can you be more specific as to where in Magnuson?

AHH NOW I SEE WHY MATTP PUSHED FOR THAT VENUE, IT IS LIKE 5 MINUTES FROM HIS HOUSE!!!

MORE OF MATTP'S STRONG ARM TACTICS!!!!!

madgo_ron.gif

minx said:

erik said:

I DONT KNOW WHERE IT IS...SHIT LIKE ALL FORRAYS INTO SEATTLE I JUST DRIVE AROUND TILL I KNOW THAT I AM LOST, THEN ASK DIROS FROM THE 1ST CUTE GIRL I SEE....

next time save yourself some time. don't wait until you're lost. just ask the first hottie you see wink.gif

NO NO NO NO

THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS, YOU GOTTA TOSS OUT SOME NAIVITY!! AND NO POINT IN MISLEADING THEM!!!

I HAVE A BOOK ON THE SUBJECT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

I am going to put up a map and general invitation and all that stuff. In order to get it all together, I need to know who is going to coordinate which events: So far, Dwayner is going to lead a discussion group on how to get overcome a sport-climbing habit, Jon is going to talk about privacy and civil rights on cc.com after Patriot II, and there is going to be a buldering contest on the nearby submarine fins.