just spoke to capt caveman and...

Szyjakowski

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie said:

I want my twenty bucks back cry.gif

Only thing you gettin is somma catturdseat. Contact for secret party spot Charlie.

I dont come here for a popularity vote. People like sphinx are just the true cowards they reveal themselves to be.

Kurt as far as asking for free speach - well I never did. Your example is retarded.

I better sign off since this aint my username. Have a great weekend.

Once upon I time, I went to this youth group thing while I was in high school. I really wasn't into god or anything, more just going to hang out with friends and pick up on chicks. Anyways, there was this kid with Tourette's in the group. We would be singing some praise jesus song or "praying" and out of nowhere you'd hear this "cocksucker muther fucker rabbbabba blaaaahhh rabbah timmay". I don't know what about KatyM's post made me think of that, but I thought it was worth sharing.

Irresponsible bolting is worth lopping an appendage off.

Oh, and for the record, I hope the Capt. sends each of you a pm threat just for old times sake. The last thing I want is for CC.com to become the pansyfest that those other forums are. We NW hardmen(women) have a tough rep to maintain. So I challenge each of you to send a loving threat to a friend, rate your new 5.10x route 5.6, pull down on moss, and give the finger to the Tool this spring.

Vive Senor Caveman

KatyM said:

Joshk I think we have mutual friends but that doesn't make me your friend. If you wanna fuckin meet up then bring it or go home cryin.

Relax dude. bigdrink.gif Homeboy just said you didn't talk on here and I was mearly backing up the worthwhile assload of posts you earned during your various times here. grin.gif No need to threaten me, besides, I'd beat your ass. hahaha.gif

BTW, who we got as mutual friends? I'm sure you're right, just curious who you be thinking of. PM me from an avatar (I won't expose your identity) or sumpin'

later,

-josh

heard you were up here in PNW or I would have cause I hear you got the buttons mushsmile.gif

specialed said:

Dru said:

I hear dru sent a whole bunch of cool routes in the desert while you losers were spraying online. the_finger.gif

and he didn't even come down and hang out with his bro Pete in San Diego while he was there thumbs_down.gif