just spoke to capt caveman and...

Szyjakowski

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked caveman's death threats and battle cage kick ass style . boxing_smiley.gif

He is the real deal. pitty.gif

Bring him back! madgo_ron.gif

Get rid of the kiss ass smileysex5.gif, meat swing'n HCL.gif,better than the rest of us moderator that tramped his ass

I suppose I'm next now the_finger.gif eat balls asseye moderators moon.gif

Long live freedom of speech, caveman,and sports bras

MOMs and apple pie

USA love it or become a nazi moderator madgo_ron.gif

Delete my post and I will hunt you down and put xlax in your latte pitty.gif

True story, 2 weeks ago I was climbing with cavie at peshastin and on lead. I look down between my legs and see him wayyyy down below reading the guide book wazzup.gif When he arrives at the belay I kinda point out that the sandstone belay bolt is kinda loose, but thankfully someone put some rubber stuff in it yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

But for real this place is yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif without cavie and ummmmm did anyone notice dru is kinda shy these days as well?

Oh yeah abcski he pointed out where you live and fucking lucky you, central or what. Anytime ya need a partner give me a shout.

Bring cavie back!!!!!! rockband.gif

richard_noggin said:

I liked caveman's death threats and battle cage kick ass style . boxing_smiley.gif

He is the real deal. pitty.gif

Bring him back! madgo_ron.gif

Get rid of the kiss ass smileysex5.gif, meat swing'n HCL.gif,better than the rest of us moderator that tramped his ass

I suppose I'm next now the_finger.gif eat balls asseye moderators moon.gif

Long live freedom of speech, caveman,and sports bras

MOMs and apple pie

USA love it or become a nazi moderator madgo_ron.gif

Delete my post and I will hunt you down and put xlax in your latte pitty.gif

just to keep it real....but seriously whats with the apple pie....do you mean like american pie or what?

bigdrink.gif

Caveman is the real deal! unlike most of the so called climbers on this board he doesn't have climber breath.

That is: he climbs like every weekend and when ever he can . So he's a little out there, I like that ,not the usualy follow the crowd , talk a lot of climbing but seldom does any. Good guy to have around if you get busted up and need packed out, or backup in a brawl.

phuk'm if they can't take a joke. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

HE MIGHT BE THE REAL DEAL AND HE MIGHT CLIMB QUITE A BIT, BUT THAT DOES NOT GIVE ONE THE RIGHT TO THREATEN PEOPLE.

IT WOULD BE ONE THING IF HE ONLY POSTED IT IN PUBLIC, BUT WHEN YOU FOLLOW THOSE UP WITH PRIVATE MESSAGE AND EMAILS...WELL YOU HAVE CROSSED ALINE.

THIS SITE IS FOREVERYONES ENJOYMENT AND NOT JUST ONE OR EVEN A SELECT FEW. WHEN ONE PERSON OR A GROUP OF PEOPLE TAKE THAT AWAY, THEN IT IS AN ISSUE.

PERSONAL THREATS AND THE SUCH DO JUST THIS. YOU MIGHT NOT BE OFFEDED BY IT, BUT MANY ARE.

NO ONE PERSON ON THIS SITE IS MORE VALUABLE THEN ANY OTHER. ALL PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO POST THEIR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS WITHOUT OTHERS WHOM DISAGREE WITH THEM, WHETER IN JEST OR NOT THREATING THEIR LIVES.

IT IS THAT SIMPLE. DONT THREATEN PEOPLE.

Here I am bitches.

Joshk I think we have mutual friends but that doesn't make me your friend. If you wanna fuckin meet up then bring it or go home cryin.

Erik nobody said or implied they were more important than others. Any fucker that got threatened deserved it. Bottom fucking line.

For all you pansy bitches that wanna fight or talk some shit see you at Castle Rock parking lot 9 am sunday.

My guess is most of you skinny fucksticks would rather spare your arms the broken bones instead and leave with your tail between your legs.

Ban this avatar it aint mine. I'm done with it.

KatyM said:

Erik nobody said or implied they were more important than others. Any fucker that got threatened deserved it. Bottom fucking line.

My guess is most of you skinny fucksticks would rather spare your arms the broken bones instead and leave with your tail between your legs.

I fail to see how *anything* on this board could justify the threatening of life or limb. It seems some people took it way to seriously if they have to resort to childish threats.

I think some of you free speech advocates should send a letter to the prez telling him your going to kick his ass.

Let us know what being interrogated by the Secret Service is like....and what they tell you when you explain how you were just exercising your 1st amendment rights. rolleyes.gif

AlpineK said:

I think some of you free speech advocates should send a letter to the prez telling him your going to kick his ass.

Let us know what being interrogated by the Secret Service is like....and what they tell you when you explain how you were just exercising your 1st amendment rights. rolleyes.gif

yellaf.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif Caveman can go smileysex5.gif himself.

Sphinx said:

AlpineK said:

yellaf.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif Caveman can go smileysex5.gif himself.

he doesn't need to cause he gots a girlfriend... cantfocus.gifbigdrink.gif