Mountie Alert - Icicle Canyon 4/26-27

Mountie

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Szyjakowski said:

Charlie said:

This is entrapment- you are forcing me to threaten the use of violence so that you can ban me like Ray. Well, it's not going to work- peace and love to you all.

CHARLIE= CaptCaveman.... yelrotflmao.gif

NO WAY, not a chance hellno3d.gif the are totaly diffrent tongue.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Szyjakowski said:

Charlie said:

This is entrapment- you are forcing me to threaten the use of violence so that you can ban me like Ray. Well, it's not going to work- peace and love to you all.

CHARLIE= CaptCaveman.... yelrotflmao.gif

NO WAY, not a chance hellno3d.gif the are totaly diffrent tongue.gif

THATS howcome its an avatar hahaha.gif

we climbed with the mounties on sunday!

good times bouldering at barney's rubble. though i heard it, yes i did! a mountie's intructor told the students that gear doesn't always hold, so be suspect!!

i almost pissed myself laughing!

instill fear!!!

though no garbae to speak of!! cept some tape!! and a ton of beer cans!!!

erik said:

and you need to puncuate with a "?" is you are asking a question!! even my ghetto ass knows that! tongue.gif

Erik, don't get me started on punctuation. If that isn't "the pot calling the kettle black"!? (notice proper spelling of punctuate) yelrotflmao.gif I guess there is a lot your "ghetto ass" don't know!! grin.gif

erik said:

good times bouldering at barney's rubble. though i heard it, yes i did! a mountie's intructor told the students that gear doesn't always hold, so be suspect!!

instill fear!!!

I was one of the instructors at Barney's Rubble on Sunday and many non-Mountaineers climbed there all day. Where were you bouldering Erik? I wonder if I talked to you. What is wrong with the comment about gear not always holding? That may be obvious to a proficienct climber (such as yourself) but might not be obvious to a newbie. (no, I didn't make the comment but I know who did). We left NO tape and no beer cans, sorry.

And referring to your complaint earlier about Mountaineers always telling you what you're doing wrong. Well we had some non-Mountaineer climbers there telling the students they where doing stuff wrong!! wazzup.gif

Edited by Dustin_B

Dustin_B said:

erik said:

instill fear!!!

I was one of the instructors at Barney's Rubble on Sunday and many non-Mountaineers climbed there all day. Where were you bouldering Erik? I wonder if I talked to you. What is wrong with the comment about gear not always holding? That may be obvious to a proficienct climber (such as yourself) but might not be obviuos to a newbie. (no, I didn't make the comment but I know who did). We left NO tape and no beer cans, sorry.

And referring to your complaint earlier about Mountaineers always telling you what you're doing wrong. Well we had some non-Mountaineer climbers there telling the students they where doing stuff wrong!! wazzup.gif

hahaha.gif

dustin

i pick up the trash all over the place. didnt imply you left it.... i hit up many boulders and crags on sunday.

i dunno the names of any of the problems..they are all contrivences and that are fun to try and try!!!

ha! read my wanring about anyone being an asshole know it all! tongue.gif

bigdrink.gif