Bachelor conditions as of.......

BandedGlacier

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

excuse my momentary absence from the freshiezone, i am good for one thing, and one thing only, and that is dispensing of my bachy conditions, here goes:

The current operating hours are from 8am til 1pm, this means you can get a cheap lift ticket for $29, not bad.

The only chairs that will be running mid week are Pine and Summit (weather permiting of course), summit has been open the past 5 or so days though.

This weekend, Skyliner, and possibly NWX will also be open for the "last" time on each of these chairs.

Snow Conditions: The past few days have been rather cool in the AM, and too warm in the PM, which creates a wonderful crusty icy layer over most of your fav spots on the hill.

Hucks off the summit and back side can be good once it thaws out a bit, but before it gets too warm. We we're on the West side late saturday and it was fantastic down in the trees above the catchline.

BREAKING NEWS: FRESHIE ALERT FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS

Forecast calls for the following:

Wed: L 29 H 40 1-2"

Thur: L 26 H 33 1-3"

Fri: L20 H 30 2-4"

Sat: L19 H 30 1-3" and the same for sunday

so freshie friends, things are looking tasty on old bachy. winds are supposed to light, not getting over 15mph the whole time, the only issue i see is summit not opening due to visibility, but I'd venture to guess it will for sure be open on the weekend to keep the skiiers happy.

hope that does it for ya, lemme know if you are coming and i'll shred mass spring freshiez

Thanks for the weather report suite. If things start looking on the up and up maybe i'll be turning a few with ya come the weekend. But at this point and time i've been relying on what I can do for myself and not so much as ripping into some calf deep powder with my atomics can do for me. What more can i say but 'keep on ragin' and mind your ride.

HCL.gif

Edited by BandedGlacier