• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Where's all this love for Walmart coming from? There's some good, cheap stuff in there. It is interesting how people associate quality with price when the consumer doesn't really have much else to go on in comparing similar products. It's just a fact of life that people blindly equate one with another.

Fence_Sitter said:

for real... all this hippie animosity cause some stinky hippie wrote up a bad article... get a clue all big businesses fuck people over. If you really wannt avoid this you'd better go subsistance... so retarded... quit reading that commmie liberal hippie bullshit! yellaf.gif

Wallmart fucks small town businesses and it fucks its employees.

I say fuck Wallmart

I hope you get a reach around Fence Sitter since your such a lacky to the man. pitty.gif

Whattsa Walmart? Is Walmart like Ballard?

Can I get something to eat at Walmart?

Does Walmart have those deep-fried

hydrogenated lard sticks like that gasoline

deli in Darrington? Yep, definitely like those

lard sticks, definitely got a warranty.

Yeah, definitely gotta go to Walmart. hahaha.gif

Dru said:

So if I wanna buy a 68L Rubbermaid tote, should I pay $7.99 at London Drugs, or $5.95 for the same product at WalMart? cantfocus.gif

If you wanna buy a pair of Brand X crampons, should you pay $130 at Pro Mountain Sports (or some other independently/locally owned climbing shop) or $99.95 at some online place? Your decisions determine what kind of businesses survive.

Walmart sucks.

Kiwi said:

Dru said:

So if I wanna buy a 68L Rubbermaid tote, should I pay $7.99 at London Drugs, or $5.95 for the same product at WalMart? cantfocus.gif

I hate going to Walmart, but I can't deny their insanely low prices.

Just don't go there, it's really easy. hahaha.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

go there and save lots of money... or pay a lot... at some place that exploits a different set of people that i dont know about, but in doing so makes me feel just a wee bit better...hmm... yellaf.gif

Or take some time to think about, and research, what the real impacts and cost of your choices are. Just coz some places are suck, doesn't mean they all are. boxing_smiley.gif

I can't deny the attraction of saving money though... It's just that some things seem cheap, but aren't.

FS you sure like to throw that hippie shit around when people dont agree with you!

Walmart sucks.I was woking in Susanville Ca. and it was sad.Downtown was just about folded up because of wally world.The hunting store,the fishing store and others had to close because everyone passing through wanted to save a buck.Read the discrimination and anti union stories before you start calling everyone a hippie.I for one am not a god damn hippie and quite frankly hate most of those double talkin back stabbin god forsaken motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.WALMARTWATCH.COM

You may get a lower price. But the poor old guy thats behinde the counter at the local fly shop and knows the local rivers like the back of his hand might not be there

next week becuse he couldnt afford to buy 2 million fly rods and discount them 2 dollars.

STOP THE BLIND CONSUMER CRAP GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY.START SUPPORTING WORKING FAMILIES madgo_ron.gif

start supporting working families? now that is jsut crap... like people who work at wall mart dont have families? and i dont give a shit about unions...i used to belng to one adn they are rabel-rousing war mongerers... the union leaders are just out to make a fast buck in "our" interests... like it or not we are in a capitolist society... i will pay extra (likein my local gear shops thread [cascade crags]) but only if i get something extra out of it... like you said about the fly shop... but sho the fuck cares about a fucking rubbermaid tub (as noted earlier)? what, is someone gonna tell me how to properly care for my tub? dont think so. I patronize the little guys if i need help picking something out or value the shor/ owner, but to just pay extra for shits and giggles... i think i'll pass...