Bellingham area climbers

EWolfe

Greetings!

wave.gif

I just moved to Ferndale, and got this forum hookup from a friend - pretty cool! Looking for potential climbing partners in the area for the spring-summer-fall thing. Bouldering, sport or trad. Squamish is awesome, as well as the North Cascades! I have been climbing 15 years and lead to .11 trad, mid-.11's sport, and V4-5 bouldering. Looking for a few trips to Skaha and Leavenworth this spring, too.

Anyone interested? I'm pretty easygoing, and have a Eurovan camper to sweeten the pot for the overnight thing...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be up for a few trips up to squamish and the north cascades. i live in seattle but we could meet up. i am booked the next 2 weekends but after that we could hit 11worth or a day at index if it is dry.

drop me an email (click on my name to find it)

Mister E,

I'm game from some trips up to Squish or elsewhere. I'm about at your level for sport and bouldering but no where near your trad level. I can follow though! I'll be in town until mid-June so if your not uneasy about climbing with a college kid send me a pm.