Tax Cut

spew

JoshK said:

MtnGoat, do you realize practically everybody, liberal, conservative and in between has stopped listening to you?

Take care! wave.gif

Yup, you summed up what I said on another post... No one actually responded saying that they are paying attention anymore (as of before I went to lunch)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GOAT

ADMIRABLE THAT YOU PUT SOO MUCH TIME INTO EACH POST. BUT TRUTHFULLY IT IS EQUALY TO READ YOUR POSTS AS IT IS MINE. MINE ARE RANDOM, POORLY EDITED AND RARLEY MAKE A point.

yours are just hard to decipher whats going on. then again i only even skim most topics, so i rarley get to the meat of what you are saying. maybe try to just like make it a statment instead of breaking everything down line by line.

bigdrink.gif

bigdrink.gif

First, he ends many sentences with prepositions like "with", and those sentences are quite long and roundabout. This makes the post as a whole quite tiring to read. Second, once you decipher the sentence, you realize it's total garbage anyways! Cheerio! yellaf.gifwave.gif

iain said:

First, he ends many sentences with prepositions like "with", and those sentences are quite long and roundabout. This makes the post as a whole quite tiring to read. Second, once you decipher the sentence, you realize it's total garbage anyways! Cheerio! yellaf.gifwave.gif

Quoting a line then responding instead of just one quote and one response used to make it hard to figure out what he was saying. Then I realized that I don't care so I stopped reading his replies.