Mr._Natural

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bobbyperu said:

yup yup, whatwas that route called again, w butt or somethin' right... fuck dood, i was just reminisin about my first experience in eldo on a similar nightime climb in leavenwoth on mon nite and remebering that first nite for me in colorado and doin bastille crack and that cool variation 1st pitch, and fuq, ryan well i'm sure that dood is chargin all that shit, your killin me with the awesome trip dowm memory lane ,keep it comin

ok but you gotta stop giving the shit away. anyone care to guess?

167977-scan0045.jpg

167977-scan0045.jpg.52b7c9783c75c4e0f3e122e8dc68dec1.jpg

Edited by Mr._Natural

I know it's not a mountain but this is a fun little cliff. The bottom 20' is cut off on left side. There are at least half dozen routes from 5.8 to 5.11. Some dirty routes up the back side too. Fun in the sun cragin' in the Cascades.

1279sunshine_face-med.jpg

Edited by DCramer

DCramer said:

I know it's not a mountain but this is a fun little cliff. The bottom 20' is cut off on left side. There are at least half dozen routes from 5.8 to 5.11. Some dirty routes up the back side too. Fun in the sun cragin' in the Cascades.

1279sunshine_face-med.jpg

I don't know what it's called but I do know where it is. Of course when I've seen it, it was mostly buried in snow and I had my snowboard on my back.