Shut the Fuck up Caveman

Sphinx

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'm just playing......but seriously, how am I supposed to know that the STFU Caveman Thread is now called "Poll" when I come back to review what's going on here? I am not on all day long like some of you, so I am not follwoing every single post. Be mindful of Sprayprentices - we gotta eat too! (Or is that ho's and bitches?)

So Erik, does this mean that you won't be taking pics of hotties in Prana bikini tops this weekend?

Leejams said:

Whatever happened to democracy?

Nothing, it's still alive and well. This is not a democracy or a freedom of speech issue. CC.com is owned and run by Tim and Jon, in that respect it's just like your local shopping Maul, it's not a public space. Try going in there and spouting some of the stuff that gets posted here, you'd get kicked out. They let you post here because they for the most part like what's posted, the moderators just help them moderate content.

You have the right to own a big SUV, guns and a house and do what you want with/in them. Tim and Jon have the right to do the same with CC.com. It's their property.

TimL said:

If Cavey is banned then why isn't Trask banned?

Trask doesn't routinely threaten people because he doesn't like their views. Trask hasn't posted shit to very forum because he disagrees with something.

Trask said:

Caveman will not die. Watch your sixes, shit-talkers.

But I'm sure that can change.

Have a fun weekend... Go climbing.

Ade

Like I said. YOu bitches can only ban a name. You can't ban me when people are willing to give me avatars dumb asses.

I don't like most of you fucks anyway. I'll be happy to drop some shitty beta when I see you out in the mountains. the_finger.gif

You idiots think everyone seeks to be part of your cool little fag group of people.

See you at the pub clubs wank talkers. I'll be there to see what you have to say in person pansy bitches. boxing_smiley.gif