Parking Fee for State Parks

AlpinistAndrew

I'm sure there has already been a thread on it, but, I don't remember seeing it, so I'll just start my own to vent my anger at this. I went to Larabee State Park the other day to do some bouldering, and saw all these signs saying "parking fee area" and that i had to pay $5 to park. Now, I understand the purpose of the fee, but really. $5 to park for a couple hours at a state park, thats pretty pricey. So, then I was going to see if I could get an annual permit, and it costs $50. I don't go to that many state parks, just larabee, maybe a few others, so that's kinda pricey for me. An annual pass for Mt. Rainier Nat. Park doesn't even cost that much. I just don't like the whole thing. frown.gifcry.gif.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this is where the liberals will chime in with fuck tim eyeman.

but we all need to remember that eyeman doesnt set the state budget, doesnt give pay increases to alcholic judges, the legislature, and others.

sad thing is if the money stayed where it was generated from the issue wouldnt be as a big of a deal.

though there better be facilites to justify charge. and a porta toilet is not a facility, it is a redneck target.