whata the leftys do now?

lummox

the right wingers are bragging about being the BSD nation (big swinging dick), but what to the leftys do? are sheryl corw and mike moore bumming, or waht? are they sad that goddam saddam is spread like a fart across a 60 foot hole in bagdad?

"sheeit, i went to the peace march and all i got was my ass kicked?"

moon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifthe_finger.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifboxing_smiley.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW IS IT A DARK DAY FOR TH LEFTYS??

THAT MAKES NO SENSE?

THE WAR IS WHAT IT IS.

NOW THE BEST THING IS FOR A QUICK RESOLUTION.

THE RIGHT WINGERS ARE THE ONES WHO SEEM SO EAGER TO TELL EVERYONE ELSE THEY ARE WRONG.

THE RIGHT WINGERS ARE THE ONES WHOM SEEM TO CREATE A RIFT BETWEEN THE THE PEOPLE OF THE US.

THE RIGHT WINGERS ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT THE COPS VIOLATING OTHER CIVIL RIGHTS.

YOU PEOPLE ARE SOO MSUG IT MAKES ME LAUGH.

THE SAD THING IS MOST POUMPOUS RIGHT WINGED PEOPLE I KNOW ARE MISRABLE IN LIFE, YOU MAY NOT BE NOW...BUT YOUR BITTER ATTITUDE WILL SOUR YOUR SOUL AS YOU GET OLD.

GET A CLUE PEOPLE AND QUIT HATING OTHER AMERICANS. VERBALLY IT IS THE SAME AS SADDAM. HE HATED PEOPLE AND TOOK ACTION. YOU THINK YOU HATE PEOPLE AND SAFELY TALK SHIT.

PEOPLE WITH POLITCAL OPINIONS ARE DUMB!

WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE THAT LEFT, RIGHT, CENTER....ETC..IS ALL THE SAME. YOU ARE ALL GREEDY AND YOU ARE ALL OUT TO PROTECT ONESELF.

YOU PEOPLE ARE SOO SINGLE MINDED THAT IT IS LAUGHABLE.!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

i remember back when mike moore was funny. he'd ask questions and pretned to be confused and make the person he was interviewing look cruel an evil and shit. but when he preaches he just looks like a fat guy who cant grow a beard.

but id do sheryl crow and jeneane garafolo in a 3 way. smileysex5.gifbigdrink.giffruit.gifyelrotflmao.gif

erik said:

THAT MAKES NO SENSE?

THE WAR IS WHAT IT IS.

THE RIGHT WINGERS ARE THE ONES WHO SEEM SO EAGER TO TELL EVERYONE ELSE THEY ARE WRONG.

THE RIGHT WINGERS ARE THE ONES WHOM SEEM TO CREATE A RIFT BETWEEN THE THE PEOPLE OF THE US.

THE RIGHT WINGERS ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT THE COPS VIOLATING OTHER CIVIL RIGHTS.

THE SAD THING IS MOST POUMPOUS RIGHT WINGED PEOPLE I KNOW ARE MISRABLE IN LIFE, YOU MAY NOT BE NOW...BUT YOUR BITTER ATTITUDE WILL SOUR YOUR SOUL AS YOU GET OLD.

GET A CLUE PEOPLE AND QUIT HATING OTHER AMERICANS. VERBALLY IT IS THE SAME AS SADDAM. HE HATED PEOPLE AND TOOK ACTION. YOU THINK YOU HATE PEOPLE AND SAFELY TALK SHIT.

WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE THAT LEFT, RIGHT, CENTER....ETC..IS ALL THE SAME. YOU ARE ALL GREEDY AND YOU ARE ALL OUT TO PROTECT ONESELF.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

you musta voted for ralf nader. it's actaully all your fault gw is president. guilt sucks, dont it?

lummox said:

erik said:

lummox

nope

and remember the popular vote does not determine who will become president.

wave.gif

sure it does. the vote was 5 to 4. wave.gifcry.gif

Despite what you may think, it is the electoral college that determines who will become the Commander in Chief in this country. The popular vote is retained just to make you *feel* that your vote counts, and continues to guarantee to other nations that we practice what we preach about democracy. Our government is actually a republic, and not a "true" democracy. remember your Social Studies 101.

I, for one, am glad that we reached Baghdad with as few causalties as we have so far. But I'm sure the families of 96 dead servicemen/women, 6 captured servicemen/women, and 8 missing servicemen/women don't feel quite the same as I do. My $0.02

erik said:

THAT MAKES NO SENSE?

THE WAR IS WHAT IT IS.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

omygod we have found the Prophet of the ages!!!!

speak your mind and make that ripple in the sea Erik!

you go gurl! bigdrink.gif

heh

thanks guys.

but i am not a prophet or anything.

i just get all worked up when people are soo ignorant that they think that their way/thought/beliefs are the only one.

at the same time these people who are quick to point fingers/wave their banner...etc... usually are blinded to the fact that it takes alittle bit from every type of person to create what we have.

that is my compliant.

its great that people have strong belief but the miss the whole picture when they are too busy telling others.

they dont listen they only wait to talk.

enjoy your day!

wave.gif

I was thinking about this...Iraqis kissing Bush portraits. They've been repressed and manipulated for the last 30 years. Do you think now they feel free? Rather they probably fear Bush as much as they did Saddam. They probably think it's nothing more than a coup d'etat where they change allegiance fro one dictator to another. Three cheers for liberation!

I'm done complaining. It's a losing battle. When your phones are tapped, your email is checked, you have to pledge allegiance every day at work, there's statues of Bush in every town center, you're beat up by the police for the slightest infraction, half the world is sending suicide bombers over here, the U.S. is involved in numerous wars on numerous continents with the military fully deployed and a national draft underway for all men under 65, and you are not allowed to complain about shit...I'll be the first to laugh and say I told you so from my solitary confinement torture chamber deep below the municipal courthouse in downtown Seattle. bigdrink.gif

SODAMN INSANE IS HISTORY BUT....

IT'S NOT OVER YET!!! WE ARE NOW RESPONSABLE FOR 30 MILIOM PEOPLE!!! THEY COULD TURN ON US AT ANY TIME!! THE CONDITIONS ARE RIPE FOR THE ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST TO FUCK SHIT UP!!! DON'T FORGET REVENGE VIOLENCE, IT COULD TEAR THE COUNTRY APART.

WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT TO DECLARE VICTORY.

Dave_Schuldt said:

SODAMN INSANE IS HISTORY BUT....

IT'S NOT OVER YET!!! WE ARE NOW RESPONSABLE FOR 30 MILIOM PEOPLE!!! THEY COULD TURN ON US AT ANY TIME!! THE CONDITIONS ARE RIPE FOR THE ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST TO FUCK SHIT UP!!! DON'T FORGET REVENGE VIOLENCE, IT COULD TEAR THE COUNTRY APART.

WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT TO DECLARE VICTORY.

fuck dude, rain on the parade why dontcha?

"THE RIGHT WINGERS ARE THE ONES WHO SEEM SO EAGER TO TELL EVERYONE ELSE THEY ARE WRONG."

Yeah, right. The left has been complaining and whining, delaying and stalling, telling us how immoral we are, blocking traffic, holding huge rallies to tell us how wrong we are, sparing not a word nor an action to tell everyone how mean, bad and evil we are...

"THE RIGHT WINGERS ARE THE ONES WHOM SEEM TO CREATE A RIFT BETWEEN THE THE PEOPLE OF THE US."

If the left hadn't jumped onto the wrong boat here out of it's hatred for Bush, there would be no rift.

"THE RIGHT WINGERS ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT THE COPS VIOLATING OTHER CIVIL RIGHTS."

That's funny, here I thought the cops enforced laws you support, like making people hire who you want them to, like taking the money they make to spend on what you want them to.

"THE SAD THING IS MOST POUMPOUS RIGHT WINGED PEOPLE I KNOW ARE MISRABLE IN LIFE, YOU MAY NOT BE NOW...BUT YOUR BITTER ATTITUDE WILL SOUR YOUR SOUL AS YOU GET OLD. "

They're bitter? Look at your post! cool.gif

"GET A CLUE PEOPLE AND QUIT HATING OTHER AMERICANS."

You'd best take your own advice.

"VERBALLY IT IS THE SAME AS SADDAM. HE HATED PEOPLE AND TOOK ACTION. YOU THINK YOU HATE PEOPLE AND SAFELY TALK SHIT."

This is the kind of statement that shows precisely how the left stays on irrelevant sidelines where it is on this. Comparing disagreeing with you, to flaying people alive and raping women with police squads is the kind of lack of any sense of proportion we've come to expect from the left.

Edited by MtnGoat

MtnGoat said:

Yeah, right. The left has been complaining and whining, delaying and stalling, telling us how immoral we are, blocking traffic, holding huge rallies to tell us how wrong we are, sparing not a word nor an action to tell everyone how mean, bad and evil we are...

You're really not the sharpest tool in the shed but here goes...is it not better to protest a cause through peaceful means than to simply take up arms when the conversation gets to be a little too tough, and a little too difficult to convince others that you're right and they are wrong? If the U.S. and Britain were truly right, then why did 80% of the world disapprove of the war in the first place?

HEY MTNGOAT

PLEASE DONT LUMP ME INTO YOUR POLITICS.

I AM NEITHER RIGHT OR LEFT. I AM MYSELF.

I JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT HOW Y'ALL GET SOO RIDE AROUND HERE.

NOW IF THE OTHER SIDE ACTED LIKE YOU. WELL THEN I WOULD CALL THEM ON IT TOO.

BUT THANKS FOR STICKING UP FOR YOUR FRIENDS WITH REASON!! IT DOES SEEM RARE SOMETIMES!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

bigdrink.gif