FS: 3 ticket vouchers to Crystal

fredrogers

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST in case you missed my offer...Free Voucher to last weekend at Steven's Pass April 12-13 (one day or the other) give me a PM if you want it and I will meet you at the Pass around 8am either day. BTW- Steven's Pass is WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAyyyyyyyyyyyyy BEtter than darkCrystal mt. (period!)

bigdrink.gif

a ticket to crystal only cost $44 so you may want to redo your math. besides, this year is pretty much over and who knows what early season next year is going to be. how about giving cc.comers a real deal. i'll give you $50 for all three grin.gif

gapertimmy said:

or you could take $29 and come ski at bachelor this spring (150'' base = excellent corn) in the morning, go climb at smith in the afternoon, and then drink black butte porter in the evening

hmmmmm, tough call

Timmay- toeing that company line well, my man. yellaf.gif

All kidding aside, I have a special spot in my heart for Bachy, but not the $100 in gas it would take to get there from Seattle. cry.gif

indeed, the gas can be a bit spendy, but on any given weekend you should be able to hook up with peeps from the board that are heading to smiffy. my parents are coming down at the end of the month you could hitch a ride with them hahaha.gif

just post something in the partner section and i bet you could score a ride anytime this spring.

i know this was a shameless plug, but 29 is the cheapest a ticket has been here in over 6 years, its tough to pass up, and shit, when the porter or stout is on hand pour at the public house, that is worth the gas money alone.

fredrogers said:

Actually, with any luck I'll be down at Smif rox from Tuesday through the weekend with TimL. However, Mr. L decided to sell his snowboard to buy ice climbering tools thumbs_down.gif, so we'll just be cragging.

TimL=smart man skiing is never asfun as icewhoring

are you sure there is no non-transferable fineprint...that surprises me. bigdrink.gif

They're both fun- jut in different ways. Ice climbing is more along the lines of Bubba Blanchard (or was it Twight?) who said "it doesn't have to be fun to be fun."

No fine print on the vouchers whatsoever. Jeeze. I would never do anything illegal. mushsmile.gif Thanks for helping me keep this thread at the top of the list, though.

And Tim, you will continue to get shit for selling your board.

cman said:

hey fred, check www.skicrystal.com it is $44, and that is only $1 more than last year.

and the are worth $0 to me unless it is a powder day. just go down there on a weekend, ski yourself and sell the other two for forty, that is your best bet, cut me in for 20% and i will keep the law from finding out. grin.gifgrin.gif

yeah fred its illegal to sell vouchers...fine print or not....besides you didn't pay for them did you? bigdrink.gif

Szyjakowski said:

cman said:

hey fred, check www.skicrystal.com it is $44, and that is only $1 more than last year.

and the are worth $0 to me unless it is a powder day. just go down there on a weekend, ski yourself and sell the other two for forty, that is your best bet, cut me in for 20% and i will keep the law from finding out. grin.gifgrin.gif

yeah fred its illegal to sell vouchers...fine print or not....besides you didn't pay for them did you? bigdrink.gif

I say find yourself a sucka and take what you can get.

cman said:

My bad. Still, saving $14 is worth it. And if you think it's a shitty deal, don't buy them, dickwad. cry.gif Pretty simple don't ya think? the_finger.gif

fredrogers said:

I earned them by donating my time, WTF do you care? Go to Stevens and have yourself a merry fucking time. fruit.gif

Wait, I'll trade you those vouchers for your POS North Face tent. wave.gif

whythe fuck would i want to go to crystal where all the hordes of gapers go? I really don't care what you do with your vouchers sell em, trade em, give em, stick em where the sun don't shine, or save em.... I merely stated the facts because i was bored at work... sorry for pissin on your party. rolleyes.gifwave.gifbigdrink.gif and if you think sp is lesser than crystal i am sorry bigdrink.gif

Szyjakowski said:

whythe fuck would i want to go to crystal where all the hordes of gapers go?

you don't spend much time at crystal, do you?

well, it's all a moot point now since the mountain's closed ... 893sniff-thumb.gif

but fyi, crystal kicks the ass off any other "resort" in this state. the only thing they lack is a park and a pipe, which would be just about the only reason to go to stevens instead. well, that and perhaps if you only ski in bounds ... 893scratch-thumb.gif

thelawgoddess said:

but fyi, crystal kicks the ass off any other "resort" in this state.

sp is not a resort so, what do you think aboot that, Eh??!!?

it is a ski area on a pass. SP webpage although it is owned by Harbor Properties madgo_ron.gif and they kinda call it a resort but, none-the-less, they have no overnight lodging so, I am a bit confused.gif on the calling SP a resort confused.gif

Either way, it's rock climbing season. the_finger.gifYEAH!

PS. I have skied many days at Crystal...in fact i remember driving most the way up the mountain in the academy van in the left lane passing all the hordes of people going to the mountain...boy that was exciting for a 15yold. yelrotflmao.gifbigdrink.gif