MtnGoat

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JGowans said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

We win with BIG FUCKING TANKS! bigdrink.giffruit.gifhahaha.gif

Fuck all the anti war protestors. What a bunch of tools wazzup.gifcry.gifthe_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif

Is that the best you can come up with? If that's the case then you're a fucking tool you fucking tool. HCL.gif and i'm no better for being suckered into name calling smile.gif

Let's see you say that to my face punk ass bitch. boxing_smiley.gif

Name the time and place. Since "tool" seems to be a favored derogatory statement of yours as well as your previous reference to a drawstring lamp, might I suggest Home Depot or Lowe's? That way you can do a bit of shopping prior to me kicking your monkey ass all over the electrical section.

HA HA HAR DE HAR yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

how so ray

i climb better then i have

i have a decent job

i go climbing all my freetime.

i dont see how any of that is bad?

why is that bad? because i think violence against other people or even the threat of it is worthless and that it shows a lack of compassion towards people?

i do not see how hating everything that i do not understand work to improve myself?

please explain!

Cpt.Caveman said:

erik said:

please dont troll with violence

thanks!

Yes and fuck you too. What a pud you have made yourself into erik.

I thought this was nothing more than idle banter to whittle away the hours at work. Being an anti-war hippie with a cynical mind and a preponderance to debate "Hitler out of my backyard", I'd never subscribe to violence. wazzup.gif

erik said:

how so ray

i climb better then i have

i have a decent job

i go climbing all my freetime.

i dont see how any of that is bad?

why is that bad? because i think violence against other people or even the threat of it is worthless and that it shows a lack of compassion towards people?

i do not see how hating everything that i do not understand work to improve myself?

please explain!

I'm not here to explain what a pathetic loser you are.

You are nothing but excrement.

Later bitch ass wave.gif

JGowans said:

Name the time and place. Since "tool" seems to be a favored derogatory statement of yours as well as your previous reference to a drawstring lamp, might I suggest Home Depot or Lowe's? That way you can do a bit of shopping prior to me kicking your monkey ass all over the electrical section.

Oops. Now yer in for a slew of hate PM's from the Caveman. yellaf.gif

specialed said:

JGowans said:

Oops. Now yer in for a slew of hate PM's from the Caveman. yellaf.gif

Take a fuckin ticket. I'd be happy to smash your faces in if you ever showed.

It's obvious you're both scrawny ass pussies. Like most climbers I know.

"Hey, who put Sadam in power in the first place. Opps - that would be the US CIA"

Wrong. That's one of the lefts most cherished urban myths. Saddam placed himself in power, without CIA help, by using his network of assasins and Ba'athists he been working with and cultivating for years. Not everything bad that happens in the world is the result of the CIA or the US!

If you can find actual reliable, mainstream proof of your statement beyond "alternate" media, I'll be very, very surprised.

thats what i thought ray.

you have no point, except to entertain yourself with something that only people with warped views of reality would enjoy.

what is your point in calling people names and threating them? i do not think it strengthens your points? only actually it proves how invalid they really are.

have a nice day!

erik said:

thats what i thought ray.

you have no point, except to entertain yourself with something that only people with warped views of reality would enjoy.

what is your point in calling people names and threating them? i do not think it strengthens your points? only actually it proves how invalid they really are.

have a nice day!

erik your such a pathetic loser. Your remarks are like my farts in the wind.

MtnGoat said:

"Hey, who put Sadam in power in the first place. Opps - that would be the US CIA"

Wrong. That's one of the lefts most cherished urban myths. Saddam placed himself in power, without CIA help, by using his network of assasins and Ba'athists he been working with and cultivating for years. Not everything bad that happens in the world is the result of the CIA or the US!

If you can find actual reliable, mainstream proof of your statement beyond "alternate" media, I'll be very, very surprised.

America is also only responsible for supplying less than 1% of Iraq's military equipment. Far behind Russia and France (which compromise something like 70%), and a slew of other nations. Our hands ARE dirty, but the Euros can't pin that one on us.

has nothing to do with being a moderator ray. it has to do with how people view things, how people interpet them. and i interpet you as just trying to create a problem so you can throw your $0.02 in. so you can attempt to make people feel bad or scared, prolly the same way you feel. what scares you ray, you seem to have a good job, a nice girlfriend you go climbing all the time. so why do you try to hate other people? that is what i find pathetic.

you should quit trying to be so tough and use that energy in a postive fashion.

the i'm a badass thing went out with jr high.

MtnGoat said:

Mtn Goat -

You need to educate yourself on this one, it's not hard to find. Here's a book I would suggest:

Blum, William. The CIA, A Forgotten History: U.S. Global Interventions Since World War 2. London: Zed Books, 1986. 428 pages

It documents how the CIA helped Saddam get put in place by the CIA. The US was worried about the commies getting a foothold in the middle east. We saw Saddam as a balance against the growing Islamic movement (democratic mind you) and gave his group weapons and intelligence. As he was grabbing power the CIA, out of the Cario office, gave Saddam a list of 500 opposition group members. Saddam rounded them up and slaughtered them. These are the facts, and they are easy to find. Suggest you read up a bit.

erik said:

has nothing to do with being a moderator ray. it has to do with how people view things, how people interpet them. and i interpet you as just trying to create a problem so you can throw your $0.02 in. so you can attempt to make people feel bad or scared, prolly the same way you feel. what scares you ray, you seem to have a good job, a nice girlfriend you go climbing all the time. so why do you try to hate other people? that is what i find pathetic.

you should quit trying to be so tough and use that energy in a postive fashion.

the i'm a badass thing went out with jr high.

You have nothing and are nothing.