Pub Club 4/8

fleblebleb

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allison said:

...Dave Schuldt, Icegirl, Sjaykowski, Matt, MattP, Dr. Jay, Jon, Thinker, Chris W, Ehmmic, Aint This Great, Jay B, Von Spanker, V, Alpine K, Distel32, Cracked, Ewik, David Parker, Sayjay, Von Spanker, A_A, Mr. Natural, Dr. Jay's friend, and I bet I have forgotten a couple...

I know I wasn't there, so don't take it too critically, but there are TWO Col. Von Spankers now? OMG!! Help us! Sobered up a bit, eh? wave.gif

OK I am going into Detox now. hahaha.gif

Sjayksnikghodskfjlfy, are you not also known as Ben? Or do I have your first name discomobulated in my head with the first name of another guy? Sheesh, all these double names, I think we should all be known by one name, like Morrissey and Cher.

Ewik my aplogies, one of those was mine. I am allergic to hops, and they had a lot of really hoppy beer there. Hefe is not too hoppy. The fact that I was drinking something that I am partially allergic to may explain my erratic behaviour here this morning. yelrotflmao.gif

Szyjakowski said:

minx said:

Pabst hardly qualifies as beer rolleyes.gif

slightly off tasting water really

I said similar as PBR does mean pretty bad really....don't you think miss? bigdrink.gif

My favorite beer is obsidian Stout.

uh oh...we agree.

I am hearing more and more of bodies not being able to handle micro-brews.

About 1 year ago they started giving me headaches and bad hangovers( after only a couple). I wonder whats in it that causes that, cause I can still drink alot of anything except for mirco-bruise

I don't know, but I can drink a lot of anything except beer. The only time I drink it is at Pub Club when we go where I can't get a cider.

The only ingreds in most micros are hops, water, malt and yeast. In a Bud or PBR just add a few preservatives to that list. I am guessing on the hop allergy thing in my case, by elimination.

Edited by allison

wayne1112 said:

I am hearing more and more of bodies not being able to handle micro-brews.

About 1 year ago they started giving me headaches and bad hangovers( after only a couple). I wonder whats in it that causes that, cause I can still drink alot of anything except for mirco-bruise

% alcohol content maybe?

Budweiser has rice alcohol in it plus who know

what else ... I call it sake-beer.

I was told that the headache-making content has to

do with the rate and temperature of fermentation, rather

than the pre-fermentation ingredient list. Cool, slow

fermentation = less headaches.

Beddy intellestink stuff, but in my case it is not a problem with headache, it is that I will throw up sometimes when I drink beer. Before everyone says that that is an indication of overconsumption, let me say that two beers has done it before. That seems like an allergic reaction to me.

allison said:

... Before everyone says that that is an indication of overconsumption, let me say that two beers has done it before...

Sounds like light-weight to me. evils3d.gif

Just kidding allison, I don't even know you (altho your rep precedes you!). wave.gif

...sobo