Pub Club 4/8

fleblebleb

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allison said:

Oh wow, you are JayB...thought you were j_b....totally different guy!!! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

OMG- you thought I was the lower case guy! I feel like such a fraud now. I have to admit I was a bit surprised (pleasantly) by the reception I got. Even though my identity as the evil upper case guy is now in the open - it was very nice to meet you in person! Maybe j_b will benefit from such confusion at a neocon conference at some point in the future and we'll be even...

Distel32 - get back to those books, man. Your future is at stake!!!!!!

Now that I have sobered up I am going to attempt to put together last night's Pub Club.

Dave Schuldt, Icegirl, Sjaykowski, Matt, MattP, Dr. Jay, Jon, Thinker, Chris W, Ehmmic, Aint This Great, Jay B, Von Spanker, V, Alpine K, Distel32, Cracked, Ewik, David Parker, Sayjay, Von Spanker, A_A, Mr. Natural, Dr. Jay's friend, and I bet I have forgotten a couple.

It was a good one last night!

allison said:

Now that I have sobered up I am going to attempt to put together last night's Pub Club.

Dave Schuldt, Icegirl, Sjaykowski, Matt, MattP, Dr. Jay, Jon, Thinker, Chris W, Ehmmic, Aint This Great, Jay B, Von Spanker, V, Alpine K, Distel32, Cracked, Ewik, David Parker, Sayjay, Von Spanker, A_A, Mr. Natural, Dr. Jay's friend, and I bet I have forgotten a couple.

It was a good one last night!

you must still be drunk because it is SZYJAKOWSKI and ERIK not the mis-pronounced names you wrote...thank you and have a nice day hahaha.gifbigdrink.gif

...and JayB can tear up that phone number, wrong JB yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif if anyone there was "in the know' they musta had trouble keeping a straight face yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

this is the funniest thing I have read on website since Scot'thered Friends got kicked off the ledge by Yoder fruit.gif

allison said:

No Erik's was intentional...and you my friend must be used to having your name mispelled! tongue.gif

Uncle Tricky was there too. I forgot him.

actually, I am not used to having my name misspelled....if it is hard to spell use the Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V options on your computer....thank you very much. bigdrink.gifcantfocus.gifbigdrink.gif