Pub Club 4/8

fleblebleb

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week having a pub club at zeke's on phinney or someother place where minors could attend was discussed. It's not far from ballard, and I would promise everyone to show up since I think cracked and I are the only ones who would benefit from this. I would greatly appreciate it!

wave.gifrockband.gif

Zeek's is on 59th and Phinney, iffin' I am not mistaken. From I5 take the 50th exit, heading W until 50th hits Phinney. Go north along the Woodland Park Zoo and Zeek's will be on your right. They have a little bit of parking north of their building.

Not Greenlake, Zeke's on Phinney. I still have a grudge against Zeke's for swallowing up my old neighborhood favorite Guido's on 65th, and I like MAD pizza a lot better, but I won't make waves, especially since it's going to be on a Tuesday and my chances of making it there are slim. But if the pizza idea takes off, I'll push for MAD in Fremont or Lake City on a Thursday next time.