Driving to Banff

mikeadam

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother said "ice only bores me anymore", so he went to Thailand. But me, I'm still jonesing for the bitter sweet satisfaction cold temps bring. I'll talk to my boss in the morning. If I can get the time you found yourself a willing bum. I'll send you a mail.

Oh yea, I fart on country and I'll pack some Sabbath.

CaptainFlamer-apt Nom De Guerre. CaptainCrag is on a mission to Little Si. As his commanding officer I will intervene on his behalf.

Under the new "Don't ask, Don't tell" policy of the Jody Foster Army we will not attempt to determine the orientation of the individuals enlisted in the JFA.

The only requirement is that members be on time to all meetings ( or a reasonable facsimile thereof ), remain standing on two feet whilst ascending steep snow, and share beef jerky (teriyaki) at all belay stances.

We do not post images of persons copulating with shrubbery on our secret website basecamp (replete with kegs and Barnum and Bailey Circus tents just like our favorite film Vertical Limit)

Escalation is imminent.

------------------

Colonel Crag

Leader of Rebel Group

Dude, watch out for those Banff women, Banff is right up there with Whistler and only marginally behind the Downtown Eastside in the race for STD capital of Canada (it's those fu<k!ng Australians' fault). And give up the Molsons, Big Rock Trad is the climbers' beer in Alberta.

Mike, if you don't drink the Big Rock Traditional and say "washroom" they'll peg you for the Yank you are, and you'll get no respect. The only Yank the Canadians respect is George Lowe, because he's the only Yank who has ever outdone them at their own game wink.gif