Inauspicious beginnings

fleblebleb

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sphinx said:

Dood. hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif Mentioning the Mounties (Hillies?) is sin. hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif BTW, the crevass photo is also good. Who were you climbing with? Heinrich Harrer? yelrotflmao.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Maybe I should have read that before posting it. Did I mention the mounties? Woops!

Yeah, I think it was Heinrich who was belaying me out of the crevasse there. Fucking gear sucked in those days. yelrotflmao.gif

Fleblebleblebleb, I was like Numero 14 man. I just disappeared under a rock for a while between then and now.

It looks like this was mine:

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=58833&Forum=All_Forums&Words=2450&Match=Username&Searchpage=2&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=58833&Search=true#Post58833

FWIW, I ended up doing the north ridge. I can't remember if it was that same weekend I mentioned as being predicted sunny in the post, cause I got hailed and lightninged on and shit.

Allison, the search engine only shows posts that you started. I guess you used to be able to search on all posts you ever did, but it slowed the engine way down, so they changed it. You're only seeing 50 because you probably only started 50 or so. What was your first new topic?

then i have really no clue how these search engines work. i noticed there are several different search engines on the site, with 2 on the main cc.com home page, one on other pages, one on the photo pages.

anyone know the details? confused.gif

• 3 years later...