My Favorite Iraqi...

Greg_W

...is the guy who risked his life and returned to the hospital repeatedly to gather intel for U.S. forces so they could rescue Jessica Lynch. thumbs_up.gif The fucks that tortured Jessica Lynch should be drawn and quartered on a hot summer Iraqi day and left to die.

Jessica Lynch is one hell of an American and Soldier for what she endured. My hat is off to her!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif And since she's in Germany, here's one for ya Jess: bigdrink.gif

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lummox said:

Dru said:

where was it reported she was tortured? confused.gif

some fucktard slapping her gave as iraqi dude the gumption to go tell the marines where she was at.

heh heh, fucktard, i have not heard that one in a wile thumbs_up.gif

Necronomicon said:

Greg_W said:

Jessica Lynch is one hell of an American and Soldier for what she endured.

rolleyes.gif

Once again you prove yourself for the worthless fuck that you are. Please go be a human shield and rid America of you foul putresence.

fern said:

I read that she wasn't shot or stabbed as first reported. I

look forward to the very special television movie of the

week to clear it all up to for me.

I hope the rest of those mechanics are OK too.

maybe Greg Child can ghost write it like he did for Beth & Tommy in Kyrgyzstan!

I think that bit about her firing at Iraqis until her ammunition ran out was a story for the benefit of morale. It probably didn't happen that way. I'm not saying that's wrong. We want the Iraqis to fear us.

Furthermore, it seems almost certain that the injuries she sustained occurred after her capture, i.e. she was tortured. It will be revealed eventually that all the other captured soldiers were either shot or tortured to death.

Greg_W said:

Necronomicon said:

Greg_W said:

Jessica Lynch is one hell of an American and Soldier for what she endured.

rolleyes.gif

Once again you prove yourself for the worthless fuck that you are. Please go be a human shield and rid America of you foul putresence.

Break. Give me one. Pretty low standards for being a good solider, getting captured and all after going the wrong way.

10040715.jpg

This, though, is an example of a good Solider, a good American, and, dare I say it, the greatest hero in American history. BTW, What did he think of his war?