• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allison

who says we want you in Canada

we already have enough black clad pseudo artsy types clamouring for grants

i say the Canadians should have first crack at them boxing_smiley.gif

also our smokes are more expensive and so is our red wine

oops, so anyway he calls all mad like "you did it asshole" and i'm all "nope not me" so i had some beers and decided ot show him. i put the plates on my old beater painting truck and drove around renton tailgating and slamming on my brakes in front of people till these rich little kids come driving up in dads car at a stoplight all revving it up and shit. im going "lets race" and there all "ok" so i turn the wheel hard and just drive into them. it was so funny they probly pooped in their pants. i drove away real slow so they could get my borther in laws number off the plates. then went to his hous and put them back on . so what does he do? he fukin tells the police i did it! what an asshole! i just denied it but they still gave me a big ticket. but i didnt pay it so the jokes on my brotherin law. thumbs_up.gifyellaf.gif

BURP said:

oops, so anyway he calls all mad like "you did it asshole" and i'm all "nope not me" so i had some beers and decided ot show him. i put the plates on my old beater painting truck and drove around renton tailgating and slamming on my brakes in front of people till these rich little kids come driving up in dads car at a stoplight all revving it up and shit. im going "lets race" and there all "ok" so i turn the wheel hard and just drive into them. it was so funny they probly pooped in their pants. i drove away real slow so they could get my borther in laws number off the plates. then went to his hous and put them back on . so what does he do? he fukin tells the police i did it! what an asshole! i just denied it but they still gave me a big ticket. but i didnt pay it so the jokes on my brotherin law. thumbs_up.gifyellaf.gif

Do you have a mullet?

lummox said:

trask said:

BURP for President 2004

you gotta be 35. learned that in goverment class. burp can't be more than 25 cus most dudes stop kicking the ass of little kids by then (cept the ones that wear pink suits when they go to jail).

im 42 you suka! yellaf.gif back to class! thumbs_down.gif

ok so i worked at a quik lube place where you get the oil changed on your car durring lunch and the guy that worked in the pit was real pissy about nocking dirt down the steel mesh staris when you came down there cause he liked it real clean and he was real tough from prison so everbody wes afraid of him. and he was tellin the younger guys that workd there about "when you go to prison, first you gotta kick ass on your cell mate, then kick ass on the cell block leader then the big shit of the hole prison and nobdy will mess with you" so im getting mad cause they all think he's cool when he's not and i take a big old garbage can full of old air and oil filters and dump it down the stairs. he was sure pissed then! so he runs up the stair but i was ready with another garbage can full of the same shit and dump it on him. i was still kinda drunk from the day before and accidently droped it on him and he got hurt pertty bad but no problem cause hes not so tuff anymore. so then i quit that place, no fun allowed there oviosly.

tellin some stories reminds me of the timein jr high when all the other kids thought i wus cool when i could head but the lockers and leave a big dent int hem. and they would laff and laff and ask me to do it more. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif