trask said:

canada = no guns, no fun

# of firearm homicides in Canada................ 165

# of firearm homicides in the US................. 11,127

Avg. Firearm homicide rate in Canada.......... 0.7 per 100,000

Avg. Firearm homicide rate in US................ 5.7 per 100,000

Avg. handgun homicide rate in Canada........ 0.3 per 100,000

Avg. handgun homicide rate in US.............. 4.8 per 100,000

You tell me who's got the gun thing figured out.

Go back to Russia.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dalius said:

trask said:

canada = no guns, no fun

My point exactly! No damn fun in Canada.

Necronomicon said:

Go back to Russia.

Um, that would be Lithuania actually!

Funny, I've heard other folks in the US call Canadians "a bunch of communists". They talk about how scary and weird the canadians are and how they're too freaked to ever go up there. That's alright, that just means less people there when I go. Woo hoo!

the_finger.gif

A lady picked up several items at a discount store. When she finally got up to the checker, she learned that one of her items had no price tag. Imagine her embarrassment when the checker got on the intercom and boomed out for all the store to hear,"PRICE CHECK ON LANE THIRTEEN, TAMPAX, SUPER SIZE."

That was bad enough, but somebody at the rear of the store apparently misunderstood the word "Tampax" for THUMBTACKS." In a business-like tone, a voice boomed back over the intercom. "DO YOU WANT THE KIND YOU PUSH IN WITH YOUR THUMB OR THE KIND YOU POUND IN WITH A HAMMER?"

dalius said:

trask said:

canada = no guns, no fun

not to mention

30 million Canadians

21 million guns.

Sven and Ole were sitting at the bar. Sven notice that Ole had a black eye. He said, "Ole, how'd you get that dere black eye?" To which Sven Replied, "Ya know, I was at choir practice when I noticed that Mrs. Olsen's skirt was stuck in her crack, so I pulled it out. She punched me in the eye. I guess she liked it where it was." "Go figure", said Ole.

The next week Ole shows up at the bar with two black eyes. Sven says, "Ole, what happened to you this time?" To which he replied, "I was at choir practice again, and you remember how Mrs. Olsen didn't like it when I pulled her skirt out of her crack?" "Ya, sure, ya betcha", said Sven. "This time it fell out on its own. So I try to push it back in."

one time at a freind's bachelor party, he decided we should goto some paintball war place and i surprised some 13 year old kids who wear playing against us so i say surrender or die! (what yur sposed to do if you are that close) so they all say "ok we surrender" and i lower my weapon and one kid with some fancy chrome backpack powered gun shoots me in the nuts from about six inches! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif so i shoot him in the face and jump on him swinging away. boxing_smiley.gif he cried like a little girl and i got kicked out, but i think an important lesson was learned by him that day.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Anyway, you wanna talk shit, say it to DFA's face, so he can politely request that you be nice in person rather than having to stoop to doing so over this infernal internet.

Because you are too much of a pussy to show up. You show, and we'll go!! boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gif

i think they wanted to have me arrested, but i ran away into the woods next door. punk! i still get mad when i think about stupid kids cheating like that. madgo_ron.gif he and his friends laughter turned to terror pretty quik when i dropped my gun and put up my dukes! i think his friends were trying to stop me from kiling the punk because i discovered paint all over the back of my head. is anyone listening ot my good story?

Greg_W said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Anyway, you wanna talk shit, say it to DFA's face, so he can politely request that you be nice in person rather than having to stoop to doing so over this infernal internet.

Because you are too much of a pussy to show up. You show, and we'll go!! boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gif

he'd probly shoot us in the nuts anyway. thumbs_down.gif