Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thinker said:

Dru said:

rbw1966 said:

Skisports said:

Lambone said:

Saw a guy on the Ingalls lake trail with a Parrot on his shoulder. My cat would have been stoaked that day!

I think that would be sweet to train an african gray to climb with you... he could fly up and meet you up at the belay ledge

I bet you could train an African Grey to make the clips for ya. That would be pretty cool--no more stick clips

cheater parrots are aid

Would it be aid if he trained the parrot to scream sprot climbin' motivational spray in his face at the crux? .... Something like "bro, you got it!", or "duuuuude, it's only a LITTLE blood, you got plenty more!", or "CRIMP IT!!!, cross over to the pocket!, now HOOK it!!!!"

My sister owns an african gray.... those are smart birds.. they are suppose to have the intelect of a 3 year old...

But she has trained it to say " I am a chicken hawk"

Gaston_Lagaffe said:

rbw1966 said:

Gaston! Gaston!

What? What? wazzup.gif

I think he's talking about a move, using opposing hands, named after the legendary Frenchman of Les Callanques, Gaston Rubafet.

I think there was a thread about the move a few months back. Arms and hands in front of chest, palms out, thumbs down, pull outward against insides of vertical crack. Opposition. wave.gif

...sobo

i am finding this film of cat to be most funny ever! i am laughing until crying and then laugh again. it is so unbelievable and funny to and great to see! i am having one neghbor who is every morning walking his dog at same time i am running five mile. he is walking with dog on leash and his also cat is following with no help! it is following him everywere with no direction of own wich is such good training and unbelievable to! yellaf.gif

Attitude said:

sobo said:

I think there was a thread about the move a few months back. Arms and hands in front of chest, palms out, thumbs down, pull outward against insides of vertical crack. Opposition. wave.gif

No, that's the hokey pokey.

I thought it was the Time Warp... cantfocus.gif

So I keep this story to myself for the last 24 hours until I made sure the cat was OK before I started spraying about it on the internet.

Yesterday morning about 6 AM I had finally had enough of the cats outside my window howling at each other, so I got up and looked out my window to see one of the cats (My neighbors) in the middle of my back yard staring down some other cat. All I want to do is scare it away so that it shuts the fuck up. So I grab the closest throwable thing (a hockey puck that was sitting on my window sil) and chuck it out the window aiming between the two cats. Right as I throw the puck the neighbors cat see me at starts running like hell home. Problem was it ran directly into the path of the hockey puck, and it hit it square on the skull (I know it hit it on the skull because of the sound it made). The puck flew back up in the air about three feet after hitting the cat. I quickly ducked back behind my curtain thinking I had just killed the cat and went back to bed. Couple of hours later I got up can checked the back yard for the cat. Good it at least made it out of my yard. This morning I did here the distinctive sound of the bell the cat wares on its collar so I can say the can now likely only has 8 lives.

I fucking hate that cat. I do what I can to get birds in my yard and that thing eats them. Initially I felt bad but now that I know it survived I am somewhat disapointed it is not dead.

yelrotflmao.gif

thats kinda like last weekend, becky and i were out near the lava tubes playing catch with a softball while the dogs frolicked about. she called for the big dumb one, chinook, to come over and play fetch, as chinook approached becky through the ball for him to fetch and hit him square in the left eye, poor puppy, becky iced him down and he's all better now