Cats?

specialed

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

two famous Squamish sport climbers used to have a cat named Roxie who went craggin with them. well they were in a car accident near Donner Summit and when they got out of the car to look at the damage ol' Roxie ran off and was never seen again. she probably went feral and is chewin on snaf.gif in the Tahoe backcountry

"Where's Roxie" is a good slab route though.......put up to commemorate the event.

Dru said:

two famous Squamish sport climbers used to have a cat named Roxie who went craggin with them. well they were in a car accident near Donner Summit and when they got out of the car to look at the damage ol' Roxie ran off and was never seen again. she probably went feral and is chewin on snaf.gif in the Tahoe backcountry

"Where's Roxie" is a good slab route though.......put up to commemorate the event.

A few years ago I was sleeping peacfully in Hidden Valley campground when I heard the baleful cry of a road slug grandma searching for her lost Fifi. The calls went on and on- "Fifiiiiii", ..............."Fifiiiiii", ......................"Fifiiiiii", ..........."Fifiiiiii", ............."Fifiiiiii", ............."Fifiiiiii", .............."Fifiiiiii", ..........."Fifiiiiii" - as she walked closer and closer and got louder and louder. A mild mannered young climber finally took pity on the poor forlorne woman and enlightened her as to her Fifi's whereabouts. "YOUR F_______ DOG GOT EATEN BY CAYOTES LADY. WILL YOU SHUT UP AND LET US SLEEP!!"

Bug said:

Dru said:

A few years ago I was sleeping peacfully in Hidden Valley campground when I heard the baleful cry of a road slug grandma searching for her lost Fifi. The calls went on and on- "Fifiiiiii", ..............."Fifiiiiii", ......................"Fifiiiiii", ..........."Fifiiiiii", ............."Fifiiiiii", ............."Fifiiiiii", .............."Fifiiiiii", ..........."Fifiiiiii" - as she walked closer and closer and got louder and louder. A mild mannered young climber finally took pity on the poor forlorne woman and enlightened her as to her Fifi's whereabouts. "YOUR F_______ DOG GOT EATEN BY CAYOTES LADY. WILL YOU SHUT UP AND LET US SLEEP!!"

yellaf.gif

Sphinx said:

Bug said:

Dru said:

yellaf.gif

yelrotflmao.gif Saw a similiar thing happen there last month

Sal, I wonder if we have the same neighbor. This guy comes walking down our street everyday about the same time, with this white cat on a goddamn leash AND he's talking to the f'ing thing. Back before my dog died last week, she would sit in our front yard mesmerized, until the cat and owner got just about even with her, then she would freak out, start barking and chase them to the end of our property. As if to say, "HEY FREAK, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, IT'S A DAMN CAT!..BARK..BARK..BARK!"

Yeah, thanks guy's, it really sucks. She was only 5, had her since she was 7 weeks. It was a real flukey deal, if she was a horse it would be called "foundering" basically she got a kink in her intestines and it caused her insides to explode. It's a terrible thing to witness, very painful for the animal and very little you can do to fix it. I cried like a baby, but it completely destroyed my son, he cried so hard, it was worse than loosing my dog because there was nothing I could do to comfort him.

Skisports said:

Lambone said:

Saw a guy on the Ingalls lake trail with a Parrot on his shoulder. My cat would have been stoaked that day!

I think that would be sweet to train an african gray to climb with you... he could fly up and meet you up at the belay ledge

I bet you could train an African Grey to make the clips for ya. That would be pretty cool--no more stick clips

rbw1966 said:

Skisports said:

Lambone said:

Saw a guy on the Ingalls lake trail with a Parrot on his shoulder. My cat would have been stoaked that day!

I think that would be sweet to train an african gray to climb with you... he could fly up and meet you up at the belay ledge

I bet you could train an African Grey to make the clips for ya. That would be pretty cool--no more stick clips

cheater parrots are aid

Dru said:

rbw1966 said:

Skisports said:

Lambone said:

cheater parrots are aid

Would it be aid if he trained the parrot to scream sprot climbin' motivational spray in his face at the crux? .... Something like "bro, you got it!", or "duuuuude, it's only a LITTLE blood, you got plenty more!", or "CRIMP IT!!!, cross over to the pocket!, now HOOK it!!!!"