Ski Thursday

allison

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll pass on this one Allison. Another friend invited me to go golfing with him today and I already said yet to that. Ergo, I have to do that job search thing tomorrow 'cause it's the only day I have left for that this week.

Other than not having a job, I love not having a job. cool.gif

klenke said:

I think I'll pass on this one Allison. Another friend invited me to go golfing with him today and I already said yet to that. Ergo, I have to do that job search thing tomorrow 'cause it's the only day I have left for that this week.

Other than not having a job, I love not having a job. cool.gif

werd

but it does get old!! trust me...i like the 6 months on 6 months off thingy.

Ha, I like that smiley graemlin, TLG.

I am someone who finds golf more enjoyable than skiing now. I use to ski more but got burned out on it (spending $30 per 4 hours of hardcore skiing is about equal to the rate of $$$ squandering when golfing). I've been golfing since I was 10. Still hoping for that hole-in-one, so that alone is reason to go. Got to go golfing now in the spring, cuz I'm usually too busy climbing in the brunt of summer.

evils3d.gif

What makes you think I'm a Repubelican, Allison? I like to think of myself as a Klenklican. grin.gif

skiing or golf...

truthfully i would rather play golf....skiing is boring now a days boring for me....i am sure i will love it again, but shit...no point on being fixated on more then two things at a time....

and golf nor skiing are one of the two!!

klenke bigdrink.gif for mixin it up!!!!

erik said:

skiing or golf...

truthfully i would rather play golf....skiing is boring now a days boring for me....i am sure i will love it again, but shit...no point on being fixated on more then two things at a time....

and golf nor skiing are one of the two!!

klenke bigdrink.gif for mixin it up!!!!

GOLF!!!! OMG Erik is getting old and fat. That game's for duffers. yellaf.gif

For some topics I'm a klenklican, for others I'm a klenklocrat. I go with the idea that makes the most sense for me. I always prefer to aim toward common sense...and a good bigdrink.gif. The people of this world can't agree on everything. Lately, I've been standing on the conservative side of the fence, but I've been leaning over the fence and laughing at what I see happening on the liberal side. I guess by your standards and my point of view, this makes me a klenklican at the moment.

fruit.gif