• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
allison

Ski Thursday

I think I'm going to head up to Alpental tomorrow. Anyone want to join me?

Klenke? Parker? Minx?

Bueller?

I think I'll pass on this one Allison. Another friend invited me to go golfing with him today and I already said yet to that. Ergo, I have to do that job search thing tomorrow 'cause it's the only day I have left for that this week.

Other than not having a job, I love not having a job. cool.gif

klenke said:

I think I'll pass on this one Allison. Another friend invited me to go golfing with him today and I already said yet to that. Ergo, I have to do that job search thing tomorrow 'cause it's the only day I have left for that this week.

Other than not having a job, I love not having a job. cool.gif

werd

but it does get old!! trust me...i like the 6 months on 6 months off thingy.

Johnny, I'd like to take you skiing. You can be the avy probe.

PS before skiing I like to pause for a safety break. the_finger.gif

allison said:

Klenke? Parker? Minx?

Bueller?

Caveman?

trask said:

allison said:

Klenke? Parker? Minx?

Bueller?

Caveman?

Now that would be something worth seeing. yellaf.gif

klenke said:

I think I'll pass on this one Allison. Another friend invited me to go golfing with him today [...]

who in the hell chooses golf over skiing??? nonono.gif

where are your priorities??? glee.gif

what she said!

Hell, klenk's a Republican! What can you do!

So I didn't go today because nobody wanted to go and I didn't want to go by myself, anyone up for going Friday?

Ha, I like that smiley graemlin, TLG.

I am someone who finds golf more enjoyable than skiing now. I use to ski more but got burned out on it (spending $30 per 4 hours of hardcore skiing is about equal to the rate of $$$ squandering when golfing). I've been golfing since I was 10. Still hoping for that hole-in-one, so that alone is reason to go. Got to go golfing now in the spring, cuz I'm usually too busy climbing in the brunt of summer.

evils3d.gif

What makes you think I'm a Repubelican, Allison? I like to think of myself as a Klenklican. grin.gif

skiing or golf...

truthfully i would rather play golf....skiing is boring now a days boring for me....i am sure i will love it again, but shit...no point on being fixated on more then two things at a time....

and golf nor skiing are one of the two!!

klenke bigdrink.gif for mixin it up!!!!

erik said:

skiing or golf...

truthfully i would rather play golf....skiing is boring now a days boring for me....i am sure i will love it again, but shit...no point on being fixated on more then two things at a time....

and golf nor skiing are one of the two!!

klenke bigdrink.gif for mixin it up!!!!

GOLF!!!! OMG Erik is getting old and fat. That game's for duffers. yellaf.gif

Well the Klenklican Party platform has some pretty suspiciously Repubelicany looking plankz in it!! evils3d.gif

(overheard on the chairlift..."what do you think of the idea of having English as our national language?")

For some topics I'm a klenklican, for others I'm a klenklocrat. I go with the idea that makes the most sense for me. I always prefer to aim toward common sense...and a good bigdrink.gif. The people of this world can't agree on everything. Lately, I've been standing on the conservative side of the fence, but I've been leaning over the fence and laughing at what I see happening on the liberal side. I guess by your standards and my point of view, this makes me a klenklican at the moment.

fruit.gif

you can always make skiing interesting. just pick the right line tongue.gif meadows was off the hook today