Let's Avoid Certain Garbage

RobBob

Sphinx said:

j_b said:

cracked said:

Tomcat got banned? Oh, c'mon, he wasn't that bad, just another amusing avatar spraying wildly. Isn't that what it's all about? confused.gif

isn't he the dude who within his first 5minutes on the board started to spitefully slander Allison on grounds totally unrelated to the thread? I thought that was totally disgusting, and if he is the person in question I am glad he got shitcanned.

Yo, Dlunkdick: the_finger.gif God, you're as bad as Tomcatshit.

unlike you I don't need to hide behind a different handle to say my piece. troll.

by the way mods, a while back I thought multiple avatars were being terminated. I am not necessarily against humorous multiple personalities but it is obvious some of these guys are not trying to be funny.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

Goddamn Allison, are you still causing trouble. Can't you shut your fucking pie hole and try to fit in like everybody else. You're a stupid ho.

it is not really obvious what you contribute to this site beside this kind of intervention thumbs_down.gif

AlpineK said:

j_b said:

AlpineK said:

I'm a moderator and I don't give a shit about your oppinion JB 'the tool' madgo_ron.gif

actually, I should definitely add that in my opinion you are a little too emotional to be a 'moderator'

You're opinion means nothing bitch.

fancy to see you respond to an opinion that means nothing smirk.gif

JB you're a piece of shit. You understand nothing about me or how I behave as a moderator.

If I was as emotional as you claim I would put you down right now.

Tell your mom to come by in the AM. My battery is getting old, and I need someone to suck start my truck.

AlpineK said:

JB you're a piece of shit. You understand nothing about me or how I behave as a moderator.

If I was as emotional as you claim I would put you down right now.

Tell your mom to come by in the AM. My battery is getting old, and I need someone to suck start my truck.

I acknowledge to be somewhat speechless here (for obvious reasons). I am sure you gained a lot of kudo points with these 'comments'. Keep going this is getting interesting.

j_b said:

yeah, I was hoping for AlpineK to come through and exhibit some more of his moderating skills but I suspect he won't oblige us tonight.

Dude according to the rules of Yo Mama you totally lost the fight. Why should I respond when I defeated you.

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Damn I really did a good job of killing that other thread, didn't I? rolleyes.gifwazzup.gif

Let's just rip the bandaid off, and say it: Allison, I am probably like a lot of others on this board, in that I don't even know ya, but your whining is ANNOYING. You may have some legit concerns, but if you do they may be lost on all of us, due to the annoying boy-who-cried-wolf/look-at-me persona you put forth. I don't like personal attacks, but I don't like exaggerations and word-twisting either. Both sides in that pile of crap annoyed me. madgo_ron.gif

And by the way, cheap red wine is gonna fry your liver. thumbs_down.gif

j_b said:

yeah, I was hoping for AlpineK to come through and exhibit some more of his moderating skills but I suspect he won't oblige us tonight.

I'd like to point out that AlpineK is not a moderator in Spray, but rather in the Freshiezone. Around here, he's just another combatant.

AlpineK said:

j_b said:

Dude according to the rules of Yo Mama you totally lost the fight. Why should I respond when I defeated you.

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

hey! no insults? did you reread the moderator handbook or something? is it that your acting up reflects poorly on this site?

i am not sure which fight you think we are having and what you won, but should I point out you respond to tell me you are not responding .... huh?

just so you know: you are cute when you get mad.

RobBob said:

You may have some legit concerns, but if you do they may be lost on all of us, due to the annoying boy-who-cried-wolf/look-at-me persona you put forth.

let me rephrase this for you: "we really have no ground to abuse you but we like to pick on women who dare talking back. What do you expect from us take your side against another male?"

j_b said:

RobBob said:

You may have some legit concerns, but if you do they may be lost on all of us, due to the annoying boy-who-cried-wolf/look-at-me persona you put forth.

let me rephrase this for you: "we really have no ground to abuse you but we like to pick on women who dare talking back. What do you expect from us take your side against another male?"

Right. Exactly. Uh-huh. Okay. BULLSHIT. People think you're annoying because of what you post, not your gender. Get a clue. rolleyes.gif

I think the reason Allison appears to be singled out for extremely crude abuse is threefold. Maybe I'll think of more before this post is done:

1. It is a function of WHO she antagonizes. She is left-leaning so she antagonizes the right-wingers. The right-wingers on this board have a few extremely crude individuals in their membership. Something tells me that if a woman started antagonizing leftist ideals there would be a few crude lefties who would sink pretty low, though it may not be as prolific since it is somewhat in the lefty creed to "support diversity", and not batter women.

2. Unlike other left-leaning women posters Allison has made it clear (after being beat on a while) that her attackers are not getting any. Thus her attackers pull no punches like they would with other female-appearing cc.com personalities.

3. It has to do with perception too. Plenty of male posters are sexually harassed (constant ref's to Trask and bestiality, continual homosexual ref's to just about any male that anyone trades like 3 posts with). It strikes us, the viewer, more perhaps when the object of abuse is a female.