RobBob

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AlpineK said:

Here's a little story about dealing with Ray:

At the last Rope up Ray comes up to me with his new puppy. He shows it to me and then says in a slightly menacing tone, "You don't like my dog do you." I told him I thought his dog was alright. He then says something like, "Why don't you just say you hate my dog." He walks away, but then comes back 3 more times to repeat the above scene. Finally on the fourth time I told him, "Ray I think you and your dog suck!"

After that he moved on and started messing with other people. yellaf.gif

That was funny as hell. yelrotflmao.gif

Almost as funny as the Humpster story hahaha.gif

Caveman can say some shit but sometimes he's as funny as hell.

Sphinx said:

Don't use pine cones. The Native Americans (gotta be PC, right?) used juniper twigs. Then again, they also used peyote cantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gif the REAL alpine Krack. blush.gif

[/i][/b]

It IS Native American, and they were here WAYYYYY before you were.

And not ALL Native Americans used Peyote, the Sacred One; only southwest Natives who had access. I suppose it could be posited that indeed trade routes brought other tribes into contact with the Sacred One, but of this, none are too sure. Perhaps there is some literature out there.

The Native American also did dances around fires at night. Ceremonial in nature, much symbolic form was used for the alliteration of ancient universal truths. These truths were imparted to both participants and spectators through the art of DANCE. Dancing is important.

The Native Americans were also known for their beads and hair.

Did you know there were also redneck Natives?

And some were horse-thieves, especially in the areas that had lots of horses, or areas that didn't, since that would make horses more valuable a commodity, although all parts were used.

So piss off, you damn gringos, cuz we're coming to get you.

The psilocybin mushroom is plentiful in the PNW, but allegedly was not used by the local natives.

I always like it when the Yankees come up here and call Canadian natives "Native Americans": "Who the fuck you callin an American?" (overheard in the Pemberton Hotel) yellaf.gif