Let's Avoid Certain Garbage

RobBob

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record:

I do complain about posts that seem over the line to me. Sometimes they are dealt with, and sometimes they are not. The gang bang was deemed "not that bad" by the one mod I discussed it with.

The attacks on me by Tomcat happened while I was out of town. Apparently he was angered by the fact that I very plainly told him to his face that I didn't want to talk to him at a Pub Club after he has behaved badly in PM and on the board in my general direction. There were several witnesses to the exchange.

I may have mistakenly identified "Cobra" as Ray. I don't know if I did or not, no one is talking. If I did, it's certainly not the first time it has happened. He thought I was "Attitude" for months. I am not. It is not a big deal.

No, I was not thrilled to see Ray last night. He scares me. All he did was call me a "dumb dunce" though, so maybe I really have nothing to worry about.

One more thing: while I openly admit to being a woman, I have not played the gender card. It has been others that have focused on that detail, and chosen to trash my name based on that.

I am going to hide under the couch now.

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

I don't drive people away from this site... besides I wouldn't even consider that with in my power. I can't make people do anything they don't want to do.

I wanna know how many people have been driven away by Muffy? I thought she made jk do the driving yellaf.gif

Dru said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

I don't drive people away from this site... besides I wouldn't even consider that with in my power. I can't make people do anything they don't want to do.

I wanna know how many people have been driven away by Muffy? I thought she made jk do the driving yellaf.gif

I can drive... I just don't like to tongue.gif

"Oh, hear that old piano

coming down the avenue

I smell the [insert location-appropriate scent, in our case, how about spray, or even bullshit]

I look around for you

oh, that sweet, sweet old someone

comin' through that door

it's Saturday, the band is playin'

honey, could you ask for more?

Thank you! We're coming to you live from blah blah theater in whateversville, etc ... "

Here's a little story about dealing with Ray:

At the last Rope up Ray comes up to me with his new puppy. He shows it to me and then says in a slightly menacing tone, "You don't like my dog do you." I told him I thought his dog was alright. He then says something like, "Why don't you just say you hate my dog." He walks away, but then comes back 3 more times to repeat the above scene. Finally on the fourth time I told him, "Ray I think you and your dog suck!"

After that he moved on and started messing with other people. yellaf.gif

AlpineK said:

Here's a little story about dealing with Ray:

At the last Rope up Ray comes up to me with his new puppy. He shows it to me and then says in a slightly menacing tone, "You don't like my dog do you." I told him I thought his dog was alright. He then says something like, "Why don't you just say you hate my dog." He walks away, but then comes back 3 more times to repeat the above scene. Finally on the fourth time I told him, "Ray I think you and your dog suck!"

After that he moved on and started messing with other people. yellaf.gif

Kurt, your signature graemlin implies you are threatening to run people who disagree with you through a chipper. I'm gonna complain to the moderators cry.gifboxing_smiley.gif