RobBob

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think j_b's complaint on behalf of allison is just as

valid as if allison complained herself. either ignore

them both or listen to them both I don't care though.

bigdrink.gif to j_b for standing up for something

bigdrink.gif to Off_White for a lucid description of his thinks

bigdrink.gif to Ray for being consistent

the only thing I wish people would stop saying is "STFU" ...

if you want to fight with each other for fun boxing_smiley.gif

then why tell others to shut up? bring it! the_finger.gif

fern said:

I think j_b's complaint on behalf of allison is just as

valid as if allison complained herself. either ignore

them both or listen to them both I don't care though.

bigdrink.gif to j_b for standing up for something

bigdrink.gif to Off_White for a lucid description of his thinks

bigdrink.gif to Ray for being consistent

the only thing I wish people would stop saying is "STFU" ...

if you want to fight with each other for fun boxing_smiley.gif

then why tell others to shut up? bring it! the_finger.gif

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifgrin.gif

cracked said:

Tomcat got banned? Oh, c'mon, he wasn't that bad, just another amusing avatar spraying wildly. Isn't that what it's all about? confused.gif

isn't he the dude who within his first 5minutes on the board started to spitefully slander Allison on grounds totally unrelated to the thread? I thought that was totally disgusting, and if he is the person in question I am glad he got shitcanned.

j_b said:

cracked said:

Tomcat got banned? Oh, c'mon, he wasn't that bad, just another amusing avatar spraying wildly. Isn't that what it's all about? confused.gif

isn't he the dude who within his first 5minutes on the board started to spitefully slander Allison on grounds totally unrelated to the thread? I thought that was totally disgusting, and if he is the person in question I am glad he got shitcanned.

Obviously it doesnt take a normal person long to determine she's full of her own subtle attacks.

Praise tomcat for that.

caveman is a bully pure and simple. He drives people away form this board and now hes keeping people away from pubclub by threatening to spit on them. No one does anything about it because their scared. now maybe some of you know a little of what its like to be iraqi.

DLunkman said:

caveman is a bully pure and simple. He drives people away form this board and now hes keeping people away from pubclub by threatening to spit on them. No one does anything about it because their scared. now maybe some of you know a little of what its like to be iraqi.

Exactly. And I'm giong to piss on you rolleyes.gif

DLunkman said:

How could someone be pussy enogh to get "driven away" from this board? It's virtual reality around here...

DLunkman said:

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif that was so lame

poeple who dont like threats get driven away and Muffy necro and Trask I'm sure you guys drive away people too in your own way. And why would someone go to the Pub to meet a bunch of peopel they dont know if they thought they might end up getting spit on? hellno3d.gif yea I know whiner tool whatever. I'll bet allison was realy happy to see Caveman at the pub last night huh?

DLunkman said:

poeple who dont like threats get driven away and Muffy necro and Trask I'm sure you guys drive away people too in your own way. And why would someone go to the Pub to meet a bunch of peopel they dont know if they thought they might end up getting spit on? hellno3d.gif yea I know whiner tool whatever. I'll bet allison was realy happy to see Caveman at the pub last night huh?

I bet she was. Maybe if she just shut her fucking trap about me and not bring me up in conversations I have nothing to do with she wouldn't get such hateful treatment. However she can't stop because she is a conniving bitch.

It's not hard to determine who this is.

j_b said:

cracked said:

Yo, Dlunkdick: the_finger.gif God, you're as bad as Tomcatshit.