New Girl In Seattle

ClimbingGirl33

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lummox said:

michael_fish_d0e2ee_r_1.jpg

Oh my GOD, I don't believe what I'm seeing!!!! When I lived in England in the early 80's as a military brat, that guy was the 9-O'Clock News weatherman. Looks a little older than I remember him. He was damn funny and use to make my family laugh with his jocular attitude and England's (once?) sorry-ass weathercasts. I mean, look at that silly mapboard!! Believe it or not, that was as good as it gets back then. I can't wait until my dad (who's a weatherman himself) sees this picture when I forward it to him. Too nostalgic, too funny.

rockband.gif

Attitude said:

Ok, I'll stare with beady eyes on an amazing female derriere.

Belay on! wave.gif

Stare on! The majority of the blokes on this site are a bunch of leacherous old farts that undoubtedly cast many a beady eye during the course of the day. The fact that I'm a prime-of-my-life hardman means that I can say it and it's funny as opposed to just sadly true true. yellaf.gif (that's my illogical reasoning anyway and I'll stick to it for the time being).

Very true Jgowans, I myself am quite the old man who can do nothing more than toprope 5.7 and I like to define bouldering as walking on gravel roads while I stare at those young 53 year old women and remember the good old days..... rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifmoon.gif

Meet people first, then make your incorrect judgements. wazzup.gif

Distel32 said:

Very true Jgowans, I myself am quite the old man who can do nothing more than toprope 5.7 and I like to define bouldering as walking on gravel roads while I stare at those young 53 year old women and remember the good old days..... rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifmoon.gif

Meet people first, then make your incorrect judgements. wazzup.gif

Dude, I was joking. I thought I made it pretty clear. I guess not fruit.gif

Distel32 said:

yeah I know, just wanted to represent a little youth on the site though, I think cracked and I are the only little guys "contributing" to the site wave.gif

that may be true, but i think trask still acts younger then both of you!!!

yellaf.gif

erik said:

Distel32 said:

yeah I know, just wanted to represent a little youth on the site though, I think cracked and I are the only little guys "contributing" to the site wave.gif

that may be true, but i think trask still acts younger then both of you!!!

yellaf.gif

yelrotflmao.gifbigdrink.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Distel32 said:

Crackhead is actually a whole lot bigger than me, and has the ape index to match. Does that make you the only little guy around?

Distel32 said:

hah, with this post i will have 4 more post than you. Although one could argue that my contribution is not exactly worthwhile.

Distel32 said:

How ancient are you, Distel? I think I probably have you beat for the title of "Youngest/Dumbest Poster". evils3d.gif

allison said:

What, you say "25% body fat" like it is a lot or something..... wink.gif

if you want to be a strong climber 25% is way too fat. it is dead weight because it doesnt help you pull. maybe if you are into peaks and you need it to keep warm. but if you are sereious about training you should not be above 20 and better 15%.

shredmaximus said:

You should just move to Portland. The people are much nicer, and you're closer to Smith! rockband.gif

The North Cascades aren't too far away, central Oregon is closer, and the weather is better than Seattle. Portland's a great central location, and it doesn't have that "big city" feel. (not to mention the traffic!) Portland also has more bigdrink.gifpubs... more than any other city in the country!