New Girl In Seattle

ClimbingGirl33

dryad said:

erik said:

dryad said:

It's tough to be a chick on cc.com. I showed up at Pub Club and still couldn't find a ski buddy. Even when they see you they well may not believe you're real. rolleyes.gif

i heard you swear constantly and spit.... hahaha.gif

Isn't swearing constantly and spitting considered a good thing in the cc.com crowd???

depends what group you wanna run with! yellaf.gif

over here in neutral land we just laugh laugh laugh!!!

the world is my joke!!!

hahaha.gif

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

dryad said:

erik said:

dryad said:

It's tough to be a chick on cc.com. I showed up at Pub Club and still couldn't find a ski buddy. Even when they see you they well may not believe you're real. rolleyes.gif

i heard you swear constantly and spit.... hahaha.gif

Isn't swearing constantly and spitting considered a good thing in the cc.com crowd???

depends what group you wanna run with! yellaf.gif

over here in neutral land we just laugh laugh laugh!!!

the world is my joke!!!

hahaha.gif

ERIK- you are the punchline fruit.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Billygoat said:

glassgowkiss said:

since most of the wankers posting here can't climb for shit- do yourself a favor. go to vertical world or stoned gardens and find some people to climb with. or go to squamish on a weekend, much nicer place then choss heap aka north cascades.

Hey glass gow kiss my ass! moon.gif Why don't you go and make a positive contribution (besides your photos) and post your opinion on my Gear Critic thread the_finger.gif

hey sheepshager, not my problem your dick is small and your ego writes check your body can't cash. if you decide to take things personally moon.gifpitty.gifyelrotflmao.gif- don't blame this one on me.

ClimbingGirl33 said:

Ahhhhhhhhhh - the rite of passage. Good thing I have all that training from growing up on military bases . . .

SO, I will be there on April 12th . . . I will be the "fresh meat" apparently at the gym or on the rock. Hear me roar! grin.gif

Just tune into the Pub Club thread at the beginning of the week and be ready to bigdrink.gif on Tuesday.

Boston -> PNW is a good move. I did the same thing over a year ago. I decided I was on the wrong coast when I couldn't find any glaciers, and I hiked a significant amount of the alpine area east of the rockies in one day. I came to Portland, and haven't regretted it yet.

snaf.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Distel, every time DFA sees your name, he can't help but think it's "Diestel", which is the company where New Seasons gets their natural turkey products. Funny thing.

FDA, every time trask sees your name, he can't help but think of a pile of dog shit. Funny thing wave.gif

dryad said:

Must be something wrong with the telle skiers on this site! You guys are missing out. If I had telle gear I would be all over this situation, however, I have AT gear. Dryad, if you ever switch let me know.

Dave_Schuldt said:

dryad said:

Must be something wrong with the telle skiers on this site! You guys are missing out. If I had telle gear I would be all over this situation, however, I have AT gear. Dryad, if you ever switch let me know.

Yes, cheating on your ski style brethren has grave consequences in these parts. You do not want to get caught with a skier wearing different gear. It's the end, simple as that. Hasta la vista back to Boston baby. Don't make that mistake.

Where are the moderators anyway? Are we allowing April Fools' Thread to continue unhindered? What's this world coming to? Tele skiers with AT skiers and now this? madgo_ron.gif

Anyways, see you at pub club Bo-Stoner :lol: