Kayak site

kakeandjelly

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

re: message board for kayakers...

yeah, boatertalk is a nationwide one. There's the Northeast Paddlers Message Board ( http://www.npmb.com/ ), but as one might guess, it's for the Northeast. I know that a store in Hood River, Outdoor Play has a great site and a classified page where you can find decent used boats for a good price. They also have a page with links to many different forums and a conditions page.

erik said:

kakeandjelly said:

You guys are truely worthless.

i gave you the link?? whats up with that????

some of my best friends are stellar boaters, i have gone plenty of times......i think it is toooooo dangerous.......

have fun!!!

opps. missed that, sorry

Thanks

The Washington Kayak Club, the Vancouver Kayak Club, Whitewater Kayak Association of BC, all have good web sites with discussion. Bonus, a whole lot less fascist asses shooting their mouths off as well. To all you non-kayakers, the NWet is Mecca for paddling. All the shitty rainy weather when climbing is no good, the rivers are cranking! When their is no ice and the skiing sucks, drizzle at 7000 feet, there are probably a dozen kick ass kayak runs within an hour and a half from your computer terminal. Kayaked five days, four different rivers, no approaches, last week. If it wasn't stupid, totally useless, and at least a little dangerous, it wouldn't be fun!

dave said:

The Washington Kayak Club, the Vancouver Kayak Club, Whitewater Kayak Association of BC, all have good web sites with discussion. Bonus, a whole lot less fascist asses shooting their mouths off as well. To all you non-kayakers, the NWet is Mecca for paddling. All the shitty rainy weather when climbing is no good, the rivers are cranking! When their is no ice and the skiing sucks, drizzle at 7000 feet, there are probably a dozen kick ass kayak runs within an hour and a half from your computer terminal. Kayaked five days, four different rivers, no approaches, last week. If it wasn't stupid, totally useless, and at least a little dangerous, it wouldn't be fun!

been there done all that!!!

boating all 3 nooksack drainages doesnt count as 3 sperate rivers!!! just 3 serperate runs!!!

yellaf.gif