FS- Randonee Setup $450

jtflyfisher

Raichle Concordia Tech S boots. Size 12 with ThermoFit liners installed for my size 13 boatfeet. They fit the EasyGos and DynaFit Lite bindings. These boots are on the ski boot end of the scale. I still have the original laceup inner boots. They are brand new with Merino wool liners. The ThermoFits have only been cooked once. Jim Mates at Custom Boot Service can still cook the liners to your feet. (http://customboot.8m.com/) The bindings are Silvretta EasyGo's. The whole setup has only been used 3 times. It looks brand new wear-wise except for a couple scratches. I am selling the boot/binding setup and GIVING AWAY the beat-to-shit Elan MBX skiis the bindings are mounted to!!! grin.gifshocked.gif email me at jtflyfisher@hotmail.com $450 If I can find the skins I'll toss those in for another $20.(http://www.outdoorreview.com/pscSki,Equipment/Alpine,Ski,Boots,2000/Mens/Raichle,Concordia,S,Tech/PRD_14617_1544crx.aspx)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, someone talk to me. 45 looks and no replies. Is the price to high? Is my narrative weak, lame and inadequate? (like my climbing?) Is everyone only interested in super lightweight boots instead of these heavier boots? Sure, you gotta replace the skiis, I got'em free from the REI shop. I mean, they're skiable as is, but they're not Tua Excalibers thats for sure. OK, CHRIST!! I'll toss in the skins. wazzup.gif

WHATS THE DEAL?