RobBob

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

trask said:

If it gets over 8 miles to the gallon, it ain't for me.

No Unimog for you then tongue.gif

Smoker said:

What I dont get is why folks seem to be so "pleased" with their rigs that go 100k mi? USED to be considered that a rig was just broke in then. I got 300k+ out of a 74 Pinto!

and 275K out of an S-10 (i did have to rebuild the eng once

cause S-10's are crap)

How many of you have even kept a rig on the road over 200K?

It doesn't much matter what you drive if your getting a new rig every 100k or so, 100k aint shit snaf.gif

Sold a Volvo at 350k (kilometres about 240K miles) on the clock. It hadn't had a working odometer in a long time though. cool.gif

trask said:

My truck gets shitty mileage, pollutes like a bastard, intimidates small cars due to it's height, is noisy as hell with glass packs, takes a push in the ass to help a chica into the seat, has cum stains on the seat cover, beer stains throughout and has enough seeds on the floor to start a grow operation. What's not to like?

I'm proud to be in the NRA, and a card carrying Redneck Sumbitch. Anybody don't like it can kiss my ass. bigdrink.gif

I thought you have an Impreza...

"And what about those who drive on MY roads that I paid MORE for then THEM? THat's not fair now is it."

Aren't you one who has been telling us how bad it is to be selfish, and that you believe in sharing?

Don't you pay more than someone else with a different kind of car anyway, or less than someone else? The way to eliminate this issue IMO, and the proper thing anway, is to make car tabs a flat fee regardless of vehicle type or cost, that covers merely registration and tracking of all the kinds of cars out there and maybe policing the roads, and pay for roads themselves using a gas tax alone. This accounts for all combinations of driving more or less distance *and* having better or worse mileage, and institutes a true, scaled user fee for using the roadways.

Edited by MtnGoat

"MtnGoat, you refuse to carry on any sort of converstaion based in reality."

All I'm doing is asking you questions based in exactly what you've stated. You rag on other folks for being selfish, then tell me people will be driving on your roads you payed more for. You tell us gas should cost at least a dollar more, something that will also cost you a dollar more, yet when you can start choosing to pay it right now, you don't want that, oh no.

I guess in the sense you can choose to do what you claim you want for you, right now, but spend your time pointing at everyone else and saying you won't until they're all made to do it to, that reality isn't a factor in the folks I'm dealing with. cheeburga_ron.gif

Ursa_Eagle said:

Has anyone else stopped reading mtngoats replies?

Long ago . It always goes like this :

"Blahblalablahblah"

Blahblahblahblah government only should be blahablah blah blah.

Blahblahblah blah blah weapons of massive fertilizer found blahblah blah .

Blah blah blahblah I post like a robot blah blah you said 17 hours ago blah.

Blah blah I dont have anything more to say but blah blah blah. I have no life blah blah blah because Clinton got a hummer blah blah , oh wait, I thought this was the 4wd SUV thread blah blah blah.

I have never posting anything remotely climbing related because blaah blahblah and blah .

Blah blah in my moronick rantings there are brief views of pure genious blah blahblah .

Have a goat day yellowsleep.gif

Since you can't defend your own positions with any relevance, why bother reading them?

Here we have a person who figures they know all they need to know about individuals based on the car they see them in, who applies their selfish version of holier than thou enviro judgementalism without actually knowing the folks he's judging.....and gee, he doesn't want to read someone who calls him on it. After all, he knows he's right, because "cares" enough to vandalize people's cars....when they're not looking. Wow, what commitment. The other fellow tells us over and over how much more gas should cost..... as long as he can make it cost that for everyone. After all, his morals don't count, if he can't make everyone else do the same. That's some kinda system of personal belief. Carry on, you caring folk! bigdrink.gif