Boycott Arab made goods!

lummox

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I make a big destinction between words and actions.

If someone who barely knows you tells you you're a slut on the internet, ask yourself the question, "Am I a slut? If you answer no then let it go or attack back.

I'm sorry Allison, but you do attack people on the internet, in your own special way, and thus you deserve to be attacked by those folks in their way. In this case you accused Caveman of attacking you when he had nothing to do with it. Did you expect a love letter in return?

You missed the point of Sissu's post yesterday, and you missed Caveman's point. Instead of crying for moderation attack them back! I know you can do it.

JB... fuck off tool.

I like Ray's poem bigdrink.gif

...and last time I checked, not counting Spray, there's 26 categories here to post to plus photos and Shout. You fuckers telling me you can't just avoid Spray entirely and enjoy the rest of the site. I call bullshit. Stay outta Spray and you'll have no problems. Chickshit peckerwoods thumbs_down.gif

word from bagdad is that the allied troops are abou to get an ass whooping. seems saddam has been holding back most of the forces til the time was right (prolly getting em tweaked on allah and meth). but the us centcomm says the eye-rackees are like so much cannon fodder, like it ain't even pretty. just red mist over the sand. os who's right here? is saddams regime in late in the 4th quarter, down by fifty points, and still sending in the head cheerleader to try and run the ball up the center, or what? and what's with other a-rab coming into iraq to help boost saddam? ain't them pederast hookah toking dumasses got jobs, or whatnot?

Szyjakowski said:

Cpt.Caveman said:Quote deleted for offering direct threats

damn it so, did you spit in some faces....i just didn't feel like driving my overheatn pOs to Seattle and neither did Erik so, we got drunk in Tacoma again bigdrink.gifcantfocus.gif

Listen Peckerhead,

I waited for you to show up loser. Was expecting a big green 420 cigar but you wussed out.

Maybe next time. No secrets to reveal about losers getting spit on. Maybe if this scott presho shows up or any others like him there will be.

Edited by Off_White