Boycott Arab made goods!

lummox

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got done gang-raping myself, and I feel like shit now.

Seeing as there seems to be no law around here anymore, judged on how some of you fucks think it's OK to post about gang raping someone and the MODERATORS do nothing about it, I am going to RAPE and KILL each and every one of you(except for the ladies, that is). That's right, ALL OF YOU, one at a time. I am going to kill you and eat you, and take poictures of it and post them into the Photo Gallery. I'm dead serious, too. Pretty soon, there'll be nothing here but me and the ladies and pictures of me gang raping stab holes in your dead torsos. You can lock your doors or hide in your spacious SUVs, but you're all fucking DEAD!!

SC, do you think Jon and Tim have to explain a damn thing to you? They don't, you arrogant asshole. This is their site, run with their money, and it's one of the hottest PNW websites going. The numbers speak for themselves. If you don't like it, why don't you gather up the rest of your flock and get the fuck out. You won't be missed, I can assure you.

And Necro, stifle it tool. No one takes your shit serious. Wazzup with you...you write comic books for a living or something? Fucking idiot.

Necronomicon said:

I just got done gang-raping myself, and I feel like shit now.

Seeing as there seems to be no law around here anymore, judged on how some of you fucks think it's OK to post about gang raping someone and the MODERATORS do nothing about it, I am going to RAPE and KILL each and every one of you(except for the ladies, that is). That's right, ALL OF YOU, one at a time. I am going to kill you and eat you, and take poictures of it and post them into the Photo Gallery. I'm dead serious, too. Pretty soon, there'll be nothing here but me and the ladies and pictures of me gang raping stab holes in your dead torsos. You can lock your doors or hide in your spacious SUVs, but you're all fucking DEAD!!

Hey, not bad, but there a few too many lines and you need to work on the rhyme scheme a bit.

Don't get me wrong, it's got promise.

It's "Tool" to you, old man. That's with a capital "T".

No one takes me "Serious"? Oh gosh, not that! As if: 1) I've been serious to this point, and 2) I could really give a flying fuck on a rolling donut. You're all hallucinations to me anyways, IT'S THE MATRIX!! But, OOOH MAN!! I am serious this time. I think I'll turn your ass into a Yorkshire Pudding and scarf you down with a shitty Chianti I get out of the dollar bin at the Grocery Outlet.

trask said:

SC, do you think Jon and Tim have to explain a damn thing to you? They don't, you arrogant asshole. This is their site, run with their money, and it's one of the hottest PNW websites going. The numbers speak for themselves. If you don't like it, why don't you gather up the rest of your flock and get the fuck out. You won't be missed, I can assure you.

And Necro, stifle it tool. No one takes your shit serious. Wazzup with you...you write comic books for a living or something? Fucking idiot.

So you been donating some cash, fool? Is that why you and caveman are tolerated?

Hey, I hate to make the accusations, but something's fishy when two imbeciles flaunt all decency day after day, even getting possessive about the site. Talk about arrogant, you brainless buffoon.

Take your moronic circus freakshow where it might be appreciated. Idaho's a good place to start.

sexual_chocolate SHOULD HAVE said:

trask said:

And Necro, I want to gorge on your tool.

So you been donating some cash, fuck hole? Is that why you and caveman are tolerated?

Hey, I hate to make the accusations, but something's fishy when two shitherders like you flaunt all decency day after day, even getting possessive about the site. Talk about brainless arroganance, anus paste.

Take your moronic circus freakshow, with your bearded fat lady and two-headed snakes and shit, to where the human species has devolved to a state of organic decadance and corruption that would worship you like Gods. Idaho's a good place to start.

it's one of the hottest PNW websites going. The numbers speak for themselves.

and it does not take a brain surgeon to see that getting rid of abusers like you would increase the popularity of this site many fold

If you don't like it, why don't you gather up the rest of your flock and get the fuck out. You won't be missed, I can assure you.

and what would make you privy to this kind of information? whose avatar are you?

Necronomicon said:

cracked said:

Strange that although Necro is Trask, Necro seems to have different views than Trask. Good work with the avatar, Trecro, or should I call you Neask? yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

Trask! This little shit is on to us!

You seem to have been misinformed Trecro. I am a BIG shit. Besides, who was doing his best to piss people off a few weeks ago with the "Best News I've Heard All Day" threads? Hmmm, I can't remember. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

cracked said:

Necronomicon said:

cracked said:

Strange that although Necro is Trask, Necro seems to have different views than Trask. Good work with the avatar, Trecro, or should I call you Neask? yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

Trask! This little shit is on to us!

You seem to have been misinformed Trecro. I am a BIG shit. Besides, who was doing his best to piss people off a few weeks ago with the "Best News I've Heard All Day" threads? Hmmm, I can't remember. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I went to fat camp too, but I learned something on a diet of thin gruel, BIG guy. Didn't stick, did it?

And I try to piss someone off each and every day, not just on a bi-weekly basis.

j_b said:

it's one of the hottest PNW websites going. The numbers speak for themselves.

and it does not take a brain surgeon to see that getting rid of abusers like you would increase the popularity of this site many fold

If you don't like it, why don't you gather up the rest of your flock and get the fuck out. You won't be missed, I can assure you.

and what would make you privy to this kind of information? whose avatar are you?

hey j_b...come get your momma

Necronomicon said:

cracked said:

I am devastated! An avatar is attacking me! Oh, Oh, the pain! rolleyes.gif

Avatar? Get your head out of your ass and rub the shit out of your eyes, turd burglar. I'm the real deal.

Shit in my eyes? What's a turd burglar? You're the real what!?! You are confusing me, not to mention destroying my fragile, teenage ego. NOOOOOOOOOO! cry.gifcry.gif

cracked said:

Necronomicon said:

cracked said:

I am devastated! An avatar is attacking me! Oh, Oh, the pain! rolleyes.gif

Avatar? Get your head out of your ass and rub the shit out of your eyes, turd burglar. I'm the real deal.

Shit in my eyes? What's a turd burglar? You're the real what!?! You are confusing me, not to mention destroying my fragile, teenage ego. NOOOOOOOOOO! cry.gifcry.gif

Teenage? Where's your permission slip, kid? Don't you have school tomorrow?