Boycott Arab made goods!

lummox

Alan said:

Facts, please. You're starting to sound a lot like Bush. Long on the rhetoric, short on anything real to say. Do me a favour and don't reply to me unless you have at least one fact included. Thanks.

Alan I stated several facts if you can read. You just didn't read them.

Denial is strong for those that can't read or refuse to. rolleyes.gif

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vegetablebelay said:

My personal support of personal differences is ebbing dramatically as another coalition soldier is killed protecting your sorry ass. The time for all that is way over.

There isn't a single "coalition" (hah! US, British, and 2,000 Australian!) soldier who is protecting my sorry ass.

As far as I'm concerned, all they're doing is making the world more dangerous for my sorry ass. Thanks for the heart-felt concern though. cool.gif

sexual_chocolate said:

vegetablebelay said:

My personal support of personal differences is ebbing dramatically as another coalition soldier is killed protecting your sorry ass. The time for all that is way over.

There isn't a single "coalition" (hah! US, British, and 2,000 Australian!) soldier who is protecting my sorry ass.

As far as I'm concerned, all they're doing is making the world more dangerous for my sorry ass. Thanks for the heart-felt concern though. cool.gif

Comments like this show your true hate towards the military.

Let's see you become a man not a mouse and make those comments to some returning Marines. smirk.gif

They may have protected you by capturing the terrorist camp in Norther Iraw already.

Now the truth of your unloyalness to fellow US citizens and government is evident. Please buy your one way ticket to Baghdad tomorrow to please us all including yourself. You can place yourself in front of the Iraqi military to prove your cause.

Thank you.

Yes, so many facts.

Where did Iraq get many of its weapons from? Was the US ever involved in helping them obtain any? Was the US ever aware of what happened in Iran? I reread your post and you were mentioning morals. Please explain to me if I am either out to lunch on my above assumptions, or if I am right, why the States either supported Iraq or turned a blind eye.

sexual_chocolate said:

Let's see these cowards make some of the similar remarks to some war veterans.

Gee. How many war vets oppose this war? cantfocus.gif

Another fact you so neatly elide.

Speculation. Listen loser a majority of the military is pro republican. For several reasons. Get on the short bus genius. wave.gifyelrotflmao.gif

No kidding. I'm afraid Bush just made this world a much scarier place for everyone. If there really is a threat to world peace and security, his name is Bush. At least he sacrificed the world to make his daddy proud. One should always honour your parents.

Alan your arguments are so weakly calculated and not rebutting any of my facts.

Get in line if you want to have a debate. Your variables are ridiculous and there is no fact here that WMD was obtained from the US. IN fact it has more than likey been obtained from the ally "FRANCE and RUSSIA" son.

Education is cheap if you know how to analyze properly.

sexual_chocolate said:

Speculation? Funny how I just talked to a few, and most of Bush Sr.'s military cabinet was/is opposed to the war.

I guess you didn't hear Schwartzkoff (remember him?) opine earlier? He was opposed to this war also.

A lie.

Cobra said:

Go to Iraq and see how much power being a woman gets you. End of discussion.

Um, I don't have to leave my desk to have my opinion quashed based on my gender. Now why don't you try answering my question.

Sisu, interesting response.

Alan said:

No kidding. I'm afraid Bush just made this world a much scarier place for everyone. If there really is a threat to world peace and security, his name is Bush. At least he sacrificed the world to make his daddy proud. One should always honour your parents.

A pitiful argument to rebutt the truth.

Hezbollah and likes of them already declared holy war....

allison said:

Cobra said:

Go to Iraq and see how much power being a woman gets you. End of discussion.

Um, I don't have to leave my desk to have my opinion quashed based on my gender. Now why don't you try answering my question.

Sisu, interesting response.

allison I dont know who you are but I dont feel and urge to respond to an uneducated woman that brings off the subject thoughts in here.

Now get on subject or get lost.

Most of you anti war folks DENY truths and facts.

Good thing the government doesn't.

Let's kick some more ass tonight. I pray they kill Saddam and all of his supporters and related terrorists every night before I go to bed.

The war is here. Let's win.

If some of these people had Hitler's clone running Iraq they'd try to make peace. What a bunch of bullshit.

Thanks to our troops and kick some ass!

"I'm glad you have such a high opinion of our work in Afghanistan. Care to share your sources?"

The Taliban no longer runs Afhghanistan. Source: Reality.

"I'm glad you have such a high opinion of our work against Al Qaeda. Care to share your sources?"

Al Queda no longer has safe haven in Afghanistan, or anywhere else they are known to be operating, their assets are seized, operatives killed or arrested, and the network's initial formation is dispersed. That's a pretty good start.

Like everything in the real world, total perfection in eliminating them is problematic, and the complaints of those who expect unrealistic results are usually to make political points. Nonetheless, the progress so far has been satisfactory to me.

Source: extensive reading. I'll not play the game on providing sources to be ignored, it serves no one since no one changes their minds here anyway.

MtnGoat said:

I'll not play the game on providing sources to be ignored, it serves no one since no one changes their minds here anyway.

Point taken, especially with a subject that relies so much on one's perspective.

My point was that many consider Afghanistan to be as bad off as it was before the US invasion, perhaps even worse off. Karzai is widely referred to as the Mayor of Kabul; the rest of the country is in the hands of the war-lords. Where's the money for rebuilding the country? Karzai would like to know....

Oh, and did I say that Al Qaeda is rebuilding its training camps along the Afghani/Pakistani border? Business is good, too, with all the shit that the US is exporting....

I tend to think that the world is an awfully big place for one country to patrol militarily, don't you think? And the more you patrol, the more you NEED to patrol. Quite an equation....