Boycott Arab made goods!

lummox

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Fuck the Americans that:

Play the religion game to declare Bullshit Holy Wars.

Want to bomb, shoot or injure Iraqi citizens merely on the basis of the country we come from, let alone other falsely fabricated ideas that they call justified.

Play the honky morals game thinking that just because they are from a certain country it gives them rights to kill anyone and disrupt global determination.

Yes and fuck you too.

Your human shield ticket to Baghdad could be bought. Feel free to sacrifice your body.

Your statements are merely non facts and offer the true intelligence you lack.

Global determination is the the determination to get rid of bastards that want to claim they are fighting as nationalists when they are merely genocide endorsing war criminals.

Religion and race are no excuse for lack of morals.

As I mentioned, this conflict is a small price to pay for another bully on the block.

If you consider the US a bully then feel free to buy a plane ticket out of the U.S. and or go fight for Saddam. Anything else is just proving your full of shit.

I am behind our troops and fuck all the war protesters that are blinded by their ignorance.

The fact is that the war is now at hand and the U.S. is going to win. To deny that is just fooling yourself.

I spit on some war protesters last week. What a satisfying feeling it was.

War protesters take your asses over to Iraq for human shield work. You'd be much more appreciated there.

It's evident even media folks are being executed and soldiers are likely being tortured upon capture. If you can't stand behind our troops your patriotism is non existant. Bottom line.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And damn those Iraqis for actually wanting to defend themselves! How dare they attack the people invading their country!

Maybe you should say damn I feel sorry for the Iraqis that have no choice but to die for a cause they don't believe in when they are forced to die and fight for a regime that will kill their family and them otherwise. smirk.gif

Cobra said:

If you can't stand behind our troops your patriotism is non existant. Bottom line.

Because we don't support a war started by a president that I (and the majority of the country) didn't vote for?

And if you support the war so much, why are you not over in Iraq fighting?

It's not that I don't support our troops, and I by no means wish them harm, I just don't support what we're doing over in Iraq.

(This was already posted on another thread, but I thought I'd at least include a link:

http://www.orwelltoday.com/peacenik.shtml

I've had that conversation many times with people who are convinced that Saddam himself would walk into their house and shoot them if we don't take him out first.)

Ursa_Eagle said:

Cobra said:

If you can't stand behind our troops your patriotism is non existant. Bottom line.

Because we don't support a war started by a president that I (and the majority of the country) didn't vote for?

And if you support the war so much, why are you not over in Iraq fighting?

It's not that I don't support our troops, and I by no means wish them harm, I just don't support what we're doing over in Iraq.

(This was already posted on another thread, but I thought I'd at least include a link:

http://www.orwelltoday.com/peacenik.shtml

I've had that conversation many times with people who are convinced that Saddam himself would walk into their house and shoot them if we don't take him out first.)

Fair enough Ursa_Eagle, I've personally fought in past conflicts. Obviously in the military many times you are at the luck of the draw to get called. Meaning you may have to be in the right unit at the right time. Just because I am not there does not mean I will not be or do not want to be. That's a pretty weak argument and really just an excuse and ploy to make your arguments and statements seem more valid isn't it?

Last time I checked the majority approved it in congress months ago. Another note that numerous polls approve the president's work including over in Iraq.

It's a futile argument to make about a war in progress that the U.S. is winning when you are a qualified voter and our congress has approved it.

We have already captured terrorist camps and seen the actions the regime takes in order to sustain their power. It's horrible that Iraq may be the only country to use chemical warfare since WW1 and even on citizens of their own country.

I praise the work that has been done so far. thumbs_up.gif

Cobra said:

If you consider the US a bully then feel free to buy a plane ticket out of the U.S. and or go fight for Saddam. Anything else is just proving your full of shit.

What you're saying is, if you don't support the war, you should go over and be a human shield. But then you say that if you support the war, you don't have to go over and fight????

And this is still shrubs little vendetta, do you think that Gore would have attacked Iraq? I respect people who support the war for valid reasons, but you're no more bullheaded than any of the other mindless sheep I've talked to who support this war. You're just like the flag-burning violent protesters.

Ursa_Eagle, It's evident you only fill in the blanks with what feel right to make your futile and weak arguments seem stronger.

If you dont support the war and if you dont support the troops then get on the plane. If you cannot determine the factors then read again and take a reading comprehension course. Your comments and statements are taken out of context and are just arguments really. What an idiot you have proven yourself to be.

Anyone can read what I said. Anyone can make something different from what I said. Anyone intelligent can obtain what I meant.

sexual_chocolate said:

I think he's just drunk.

Unfortunately, not much will change when he sobers up.

Psalm 78

64 their priests were put to the sword,

and their widows could not weep.

65 Then the Lord awoke as from sleep,

as a man wakes from the stupor of wine.

66 He beat back his enemies;

he put them to everlasting shame.

Seems like when the LORD GOD has been drinking and wakes up he kicks some righteous ass.

Incidentally, I dont see anything about sexual chocolate in the bible.

thumbs_down.gif

"And this is still shrubs little vendetta, do you think that Gore would have attacked Iraq? "

Course not. Gore (like Clinton) would have allowed attacks on the US to continue, without any substantive response, save some groveling in the general direction of Europe so France and Germany would like us and maybe some real strong words for Afghanistan. Count on it, if Gore was in charge the Taliban would still rule Afghanistan and Al Queda would still be a viable force.

Cobra said:

Fuck the arabs that:

Play the religion game to declare Bullshit Holy Wars.

Want to bomb, shoot or injure U.S. citizens or soldiers merely on the basis of the country we come from, let alone other falsely fabricated ideas that they call justified.

Play the arab morals game thinking that just because they are a certain race it gives them rights to kill americans and disrupt global determination.

Think they can take us on in war. We will win mother fuckers!

Bomb shoot maim those fuckin' fighting Iraqis. To kill a few civilians they position themselves behind is a small sacrifice. They kill their own people with nerve gas and systematically execute anyone that is a non follower of a regime that supports genocide.

All disbelievers get a grip and watch the bombs fall on tv tonight.

Later on muther fuckers! wave.gif

Alright Cobra, let's see how your assertions hold up....

1. I agree that your initial assertion is conditional, since you in no way implicate ALL Arabs (no matter how inane your drivel is), yet you follow it with an opinion which you seem to view as fact:

"Think they can take us on in war. We will win mother fuckers!"

I suppose that if you would have prefaced this statement with "It is my opinion...", no misunderstandings would have occured.

2. A second assertion, stated as fact, causes me some problems:

"They kill their own people with nerve gas and systematically execute anyone that is a non follower of a regime that supports genocide."

I suppose your first point above refers to the gassing of Kurds (with full US knowledge).

I think it is quite clear that this happened, but the only point of contention for me is your assertion that the Kurds are "their" own people. The Kurds are a displaced ethnic group who have been fighting for territorial sovereignty for a little bit of time now, even against our (until recently!) compliant ally, Turkey. Turkey's conduct hasn't been called into question too much, yet rivals Iraq's in every aspect beyond gassings.

Also, not every Iraqi is a Baath member, so we'd need to analyse what you meant by "follower".

All in all, I think what you wrote above is a rather drunkenly didactic screed. I believe this to be a statement of fact, although I'm not sure you've been drinking!

Cobra, you say. Maybe sheep is more like it. You say, "If you don't agree, get on a plane?". Great philosophy you hold to. If someone doesn't agree with a US policy, they should leave the US? Hmmm. I guess you'll be leaving soon, seeing as you don't agree with the right to have an opinion?

Reading the headlines today, the first one I read said "US troops kill 7 Iraqi women and children". The one right below it said "Bush insists US making good progress in war". Hmmm. Something just doesn't seem right.

I'm not saying Saddam shouldn't be ousted, and I'm not saying that anyone wishes harm on Americans, Britains, or Iraqis, but get real (and get a life), Bush (not Americans) is really out of touch with reality. Right during the time we need global unity more than ever, and he rejects the UN, bribes or extorts countries to get on board, yeah, what a national hero you have!

And hurray for you, spitting on protesters! I guess that's a right you have, citizen! Makes me proud to live in such proximity to perfection.

MtnGoat said:

Count on it, if Gore was in charge the Taliban would still rule Afghanistan and Al Queda would still be a viable force.

Damn. Everyone's crawling out of the woodwork now.

I'm glad you have such a high opinion of our work in Afghanistan. Care to share your sources?

I'm glad you have such a high opinion of our work against Al Qaeda. Care to share your sources?

Cobra said:

Anyone can read what I said. Anyone can make something different from what I said. Anyone intelligent can obtain what I meant.

But Cobra, I read back over your posts, and I hate to tell you this, but you haven't really said anything supportable by factual evidence.

You're mediocre with the hyperbole, but you really suck when it comes to making a supportable argument!

vegetablebelay said:

My personal support of personal differences is ebbing dramatically as another coalition soldier is killed protecting your sorry ass. The time for all that is way over.

Let's see these cowards make some of the similar remarks to some war veterans.

SC denies the facts. He can only make insulting arguments. What a child.

Most of the others only make out of context arguments and take isolated situations out of thousands they likely never hear about to justify a minority state of mind.

Facts are on the table folks. The war is in progress. We are going to win.

Maybe the MOAB is in the cards next.

Cowards line up so I can piss on you. Let me know when you are going to make your next protest so I can relieve myself in joy. fruit.gif

Alan said:

Cobra, you say. Maybe sheep is more like it. You say, "If you don't agree, get on a plane?". Great philosophy you hold to. If someone doesn't agree with a US policy, they should leave the US? Hmmm. I guess you'll be leaving soon, seeing as you don't agree with the right to have an opinion?

Reading the headlines today, the first one I read said "US troops kill 7 Iraqi women and children". The one right below it said "Bush insists US making good progress in war". Hmmm. Something just doesn't seem right.

I'm not saying Saddam shouldn't be ousted, and I'm not saying that anyone wishes harm on Americans, Britains, or Iraqis, but get real (and get a life), Bush (not Americans) is really out of touch with reality. Right during the time we need global unity more than ever, and he rejects the UN, bribes or extorts countries to get on board, yeah, what a national hero you have!

And hurray for you, spitting on protesters! I guess that's a right you have, citizen! Makes me proud to live in such proximity to perfection.

Alan you need a few lessons. They might be called "How to identify a war criminal, and how to indentify genocide, and how to identify when someone is lying".

Education and reality do wonders.

sExy Coco and Dr. Fetish Arousal, why don't the two of you go to the nearest military base, together please, and voice your opinions in Iraq, not in the USA. Get the first flight out and go practice what you spew out of your pie holes. You two are just amazing. I don't know if I should take a contract out on you guys or just brew a coffee and laugh at your idiotic banter. Wait, wait I got it. I've done this and it made me feel much better. Go volunteer at a US veterans hopsital, maybe just maybe then you'll both get some understanding about USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,

USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,

USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA,USA.

Sisu,

I think their blatant ignorance to the current war is evident.

To them we should try to make peace with Hitler (Hussein) of 2003 through words. It's evident it never worked and that he is such a conniving criminal it should work. rolleyes.gif Why not he kills his own people all the time. I guess these war protesters call that democracy and freedom.

Freedom is not free folks. It's something to fight for and keep.

Ah Cobra, so sincere...

I really appreciate all the well thought out arguments that you've presented. Of course you're going to win the war. Has this ever been a question? Might is right!

But seriously, when you say the facts are on the table, can you please show me where this table is? I'd love to see the facts seeing as I haven't heard any from you. Please reread your posts and show me where there is any convincing argument about a superpower rejecting the majority of the globe (except for it's 45? country coalition - apparently many who don't want anyone else to know who they are. Iceland, Afghanistan, Albania? Great team you've got, and I'm sure none of them were extorted to sign on, either).

Again, please give me at least one good fact. Owning a Moab and wanting to use it doesn't really count.

No refection of the globe like 49 countries. The globe is in denial like you. You dont make peace with hitlerites by talking. They only understand actions. That is where you fall short on mentality.

Ask Saddam nicely and maybe he'll stop murdering rolleyes.gif

Many people denied hitler many people denied actions in Kosovo....

I know I am going to regret asking this....but I'm going to anyway.

Why do you two have such hatred toward those who do not agree with you about our unprovoked invasion of Iraq? This country was ostensibly founded on the tenets of tolerance and freedom for all, and yet the values you are espousing in this conversation, well, they come across as other than that, and somehow imply that by disagreeing with the invasion, we are somehow unpatriotic. confused.gif

allison said:

I know I am going to regret asking this....but I'm going to anyway.

Why do you two have such hatred toward those who do not agree with you about our unprovoked invasion of Iraq? This country was ostensibly founded on the tenets of tolerance and freedom for all, and yet the values you are espousing in this conversation, well, they come across as other than that, and somehow imply that by disagreeing with the invasion, we are somehow unpatriotic. confused.gif

Not directed to me but I feel compelled to reply-

This is not an argument for me.

Go to Iraq and see how much power being a woman gets you. End of discussion.

Your sidelined arguments about patriotism can be answered by yourself.