Pub Club 4/1

allison

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess timing is everything as far as parking at the Zoo is concerned... I got there at 8:30, and there was ample parking.

How about sometime we have a "Pizza Party Pub Club" beer, pizza, and the minors could attend... Maybe Zeke's pizza or something like that (up on Phinny) they used to be open rather late...

icegirl said:

I guess timing is everything as far as parking at the Zoo is concerned... I got there at 8:30, and there was ample parking.

How about sometime we have a "Pizza Party Pub Club" beer, pizza, and the minors could attend... Maybe Zeke's pizza or something like that (up on Phinny) they used to be open rather late...

Good idea, your in charge of finding a cool place.

For future pub clubs: good place for food and beer is the Elysian brewpub in cap. hill. i'm pretty sure that they let in minors because it is a restaurant, but I'm not positive. I imagine it's probably not all that crowded on Tues. nights. They may have pizza as well.

I think we should do something on a Thursday sometime so that Dr. Clyde can attend.

There has been a request from Distel32 to do something where the young kids can attend, I suggest Carkeek Park would be nice when it gets a little warmer, but before skool lets out. The police presence is allegedly less than at GG.

Squid said:

better yet, let's have a Hot Tub Pub Club- more alliterative bang for your buck. fruit.gif

That's rhyming bang for your buck. Alliteration is where the words start with the same letter or sound, e.g. prostitutes pander to pixilated pub patrons, preferring to ply partiers for paying pants-play over a police pat-down in the paddywagon, or worse a proper pounding at the precinct.

wave.gif

Thanks to all those who are considering and coming up with ideas for a pub club somewhere that us youngsters could attend. Zeke's on phinny is a good idea, but as long as minors are let in I'll go wherever everyone wants to meet. Thanks allison, CBS, and icegirl for bringing it up! thumbs_up.gif

rockband.gif