Top Posters In This Topic

Dru said:

MountainMan said:

gregm said:

philfort said:

Ok, most of them were easy, but I had to guess at this one.... ???? I'm stumped

37.gif

what are the choices?

I understand now why the bottom shape is a white circle (it is). Look diagonally accrossed the middle. Oval, square, circle of all the same shade. Now start at the upper right corner. Go diagonally down and to the right. The next box down would be the 1st square on the 2nd row (the white square). The next box (the box in question) should be a circle to maintain this pattern.

your theory still doesnt explain the middle box in the top row though?

You have to extend the square. Expand it to make it 9x9 and you'll see that the square in the top in the middle repeats itself outside the 3x3 square.

MountainMan said:

I understand now why the bottom shape is a white circle (it is). Look diagonally accrossed the middle. Oval, square, circle of all the same shade. Now start at the upper right corner. Go diagonally down and to the right. The next box down would be the 1st square on the 2nd row (the white square). The next box (the box in question) should be a circle to maintain this pattern.

You could get the same result just by looking straight down, all that tells you is the rows are made of the same shapes, like dru said a while back.

snoboy said:

MountainMan said:

You could get the same result just by looking straight down, all that tells you is the rows are made of the same shapes, like dru said a while back.

Yeh your right snoboy. I stand correxted. confused.gif

yeah, the middle one has to have nothing in my theory, because it SHOULD have an oval, but the oval would have to be half-white and half-black to accord with the pattern of the lower rows, where the centre is the opposite of the edges.

Dru said:

yeah, the middle one has to have nothing in my theory, because it SHOULD have an oval, but the oval would have to be half-white and half-black to accord with the pattern of the lower rows, where the centre is the opposite of the edges.

True... I was thinking of the top shape, which would be a small dark square... that would make the top shape pattern obvious. but yeah a bottom shape would be "impossible" there..

I'll go out on a limb here and say that Dru is probably the smartest fucker here, Off White is close behind. Didn't General Schwartzkopf have an IQ of 181? I'll take the test now, hopefully there will be lots of science questions. cantfocus.gif

jon said:

I'll go out on a limb here and say that Dru is probably the smartest fucker here, Off White is close behind. Didn't General Schwartzkopf have an IQ of 181? I'll take the test now, hopefully there will be lots of science questions. cantfocus.gif

cheater, you are gonna use our beta for the mystery box question. whadda ya call that, artificial intelligence? like a blonde with brown hair dye?

jon said:

You only say that because you don't like Dwayner, you don't like "pope" and you don't like Trask.

peo-picker.jpg

trask said:

jon said:

What about me you fucker? madgo_ron.gif

You're tied with me Trask. We don't need to be smarter than Dru, just smarter than Tomcat. If the test was over digging up wacky shit on the internet you would have a perfect score.

Here's a good troll:

1) Find a thread where a poster that already hates you is getting all worked up on. Things work even beter if the subject of the debate is some internet test.

2) Take the test, then if you beat him, taunt him about it.

3) Finish by making a post that you know will enrage him.

4) Log off, have a beer, relax and do some reading etc.

5) Log on to cc.com in the AM before work and witness the results.

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

PS Muffy sure can kick some ass. yelrotflmao.gif

Dru said:

23 out of 20 is excellent!!!

tomdav - yes i scored a 167. I can produce 3 witnesses and a glowing testimonial from Mike Gauthier if you doubt my claim!!! yellaf.gif If you get really critical I will get some avatars to back me up boxing_smiley.gif

Very interesting. I took the test and initially got a 142. Out of curiousity, I hit my back button and changed the answers to the few questions I wasn't 100% sure about, then hit enter to see my revised score, doing so one at a time. In every case but one my score dropped (meaning the original answer was correct). I missed the grape vs. coconut bawl.gif in case anyone thinks I'm attempting to highlight my intelligence. hahaha.gif Correcting this changed my score to 144, which I believe is the maximum possible score. If you look at the normal distribution of IQ scores, you'll see that the tails flatten at 144.

iq.gif

In order to statistically capture the tails they would need to ask more than 40 questions so I call bullshit on Dru. It's not difficult to demonstrate. I'll supply the answers that score 144 and if Dru can indicate which ones are incorrect (not necessarily give the answers) leading to a score of 167 I'll change my avatar to a dunce cap for a month. Otherwise I suggest Dru do the same for attempting to inflate his score here, among other things. yelrotflmao.gif

To join the Spetnaz you must be offered an invatation From

the office of special services in moscow. The requierments

are as follows.

1. 15 years in service of any form in the russian military.

2. You must be able to complete the spetznaz obsticle

course.

3. You must not be married.

4.You must have an IQ of 140 or more.

5.You must have combat experince (Does not have to be with

the russian military.).

there are others but theese are the ones i know of.

so none of you will make it moon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gif