Average IQ of a CC.com poster

erik

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, the average person' score nowadays would have put them in the top 1% in the 1930's. except the effect is the same no matter what test you use... so you cant claim they made the tests easier?

you can look up Rupert Sheldrake on the web. don't read whatthe crackpots have to say about him (he attracts, and encourages, all sorts of pseudoscientists...) read what he says about his theories.

is morphogenic, not morphogenetic, i made a mistake there.

LOL ... you are no high genius Dru. That is not to say you aren't smart -- I'm sure you are. If you did get a 167, more power to you, but there's a 1/70,000 chance of scoring a 167 according to the experts and I'll take the 69,999. There's no way to prove it either way, but I stand by my gut feeling. Don't get all defensive it's just an IQ test.

actually tomcat, the chances you suggest are only if it's purely random, like flipping a coin. if that was the case i'd be the coin standing on edge cantfocus.gif

by your argument you could go up to the guy who won the lottery and say to him : "I don't believe you won the lottery cause the odds are against you" or the guy who get hit by lightning, cause it only happens to something like 300 North Americans per year, and say to him "there are 400 million North Americans so I dont believe you got hit by lightning". strangely enough i know 1 lottery winner and 2 guys who got hit by lightning. rolleyes.gif

Fejas said:

I know one of each, and by the way there are a lot of us on this board that fell in not to far behind Drul... so take your skert off and just admit that is is jelousy... simple mind are like grapes, they get skwashed beneth my foot...

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

yelrotflmao.gifrolleyes.gif