Average IQ of a CC.com poster

erik

nonanon said:

I'm at one with what's left of my blondness... cry.gif

133 and proud to be a dumbass.

Stop being such a sourpuss TC, we're all climers (sic) here.

Right? bigdrink.gif

I'm just fucking with folks because it's fun .. I get a rise when people get pissed off. You know nobody ever says this kind of shit to people's face (right AlpineK?), so relax .. this is just the internet, not reality.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tomcat said:

nonanon said:

Right? bigdrink.gif

I'm just fucking with folks because it's fun .. I get a rise when people get pissed off. You know nobody ever says this kind of shit to people's face (right AlpineK?), so relax .. this is just the internet, not reality.

so tom you admit your only purpose is to make people upset?

interesting.

i will take that into consideration.

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

tomcat said:

tomcat said:

yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif IF I had a pimp It would cost you so much to be able to speak to me you would have to sell your house rolleyes.gif

Nevermind, your last response was so dumb I'm beginning to feel sorry for you.

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif Not as lame as your respons that you deleted... have I ever told you how much I LOVE TO QUOTE

btw I am at one with my blondeness wink.gif

But do the curtains match the carpet?

did you miss the part where if I had a pimp you would have to sell your house to talk with me.... there isn't enough money in the world for you to know that rolleyes.gifmoon.gif

Let's be honest muffy .. you are not the cutest thing on the planet. I've seen your photo. IMHO.

And I've always wanted to ask you this .. what the hell is a wanker sprayer? Every time I see your name I get this raunchy image of you squatting over ... nevermind.

tomcat said:

nonanon said:

Right? bigdrink.gif

quit misquoting me mad.gif

and let me just asure you that I am as much of a bitch in person as I am on this bbs...

you must just be in denial about your personality or something yellowsleep.gif oh and remind me not to climb with you, I hate fake people

erik said:

tomcat said:

nonanon said:

Right? bigdrink.gif

so tom you admit your only purpose is to make people upset?

interesting.

i will take that into consideration.

I admit this is the internet and folks think their whole life is this website. Like you for example. Make of it what you will.

I have made contributions to this website. I only started

"spraying" when I saw people fucking with me. Don't dish it out if you can't take it right?

tomcat said:

nonanon said:

Right? bigdrink.gif

and let me just asure you that I am as much of a bitch in person as I am on this bbs...

you must just be in denial about your personality or something yellowsleep.gif oh and remind me not to climb with you, I hate fake people

Uh oh .. did I push someone's buttons? I hate it when I do that. evils3d.gif

tomcat said:

tomcat said:

tomcat said:

yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif IF I had a pimp It would cost you so much to be able to speak to me you would have to sell your house rolleyes.gif

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif Not as lame as your respons that you deleted... have I ever told you how much I LOVE TO QUOTE

did you miss the part where if I had a pimp you would have to sell your house to talk with me.... there isn't enough money in the world for you to know that rolleyes.gifmoon.gif

Let's be honest muffy .. you are not the cutest thing on the planet. I've seen your photo. IMHO.

And I've always wanted to ask you this .. what the hell is a wanker sprayer? Every time I see your name I get this raunchy image of you squatting over ... nevermind.

THANK GOD YOU DON"T FIND ME ATTRACTIVE grin.gif

A wanker sprayer is one who Is a BITCH TO ASSHOLES LIKE YOU tongue.gif

tomcat said:

tomcat said:

nonanon said:

Right? bigdrink.gif

not even close rolleyes.gif keep trying though this is funny wink.gif

tomcat said:

tomcat said:

tomcat said:

THANK GOD YOU DON"T FIND ME ATTRACTIVE grin.gif

A wanker sprayer is one who Is a BITCH TO ASSHOLES LIKE YOU tongue.gif

That hurts. frown.gif

sexual_chocolate said:

Anyone get I think question 35, with the colors in the squares and circles? Totally stumped me.

Allow me to exercise my newly found Insightful Linguisousity.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

The olorscay from the previous aresquay shifted to opposite idessay and two new olorcay were introduced to the order.

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

Did someone say Pimpz??? bigdrink.gif

tomcat said:

tomcat said:

nonanon said:

Right? bigdrink.gif

not even close rolleyes.gif keep trying though this is funny wink.gif

I too am having a blast. I wouldn't take this internet shit too seriously scruffy .. er .. muffy.

you know, it doesnt tell you the answer after you finish, why should I?

but here's a hint: the overall thing is a magic square and adds to the same in any direction

you have to figure out what each term means

or maybe not but i want to see you all do the work in longhand!

what were the answers again? tell me the answers and i'll show you which one I picked

remember though, its not true-false scoring. you get points for every answer, but you get more points for some answers than others. thats how they can get a 45-190 spread from 40 questions. wave.gif

Dru said:

you know, it doesnt tell you the answer after you finish, why should I?

but here's a hint: the overall thing is a magic square and adds to the same in any direction

you have to figure out what each term means

or maybe not but i want to see you all do the work in longhand!

what were the answers again? tell me the answers and i'll show you which one I picked

remember though, its not true-false scoring. you get points for every answer, but you get more points for some answers than others. thats how they can get a 45-190 spread from 40 questions. wave.gif

dru just reading your post made my head hurt frown.gifcry.gif