Average IQ of a CC.com poster

erik

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fleblebleb said:

How do you like the footage of hungry, irate Iraqis chanting their support to Saddam while fighting each other for water and food hand-outs?

I feel sorry for those folks chanting their support for Saddam. I hate for anyone to have to show allegiance to a terrorist barbarian regime.

On the other hand, the food they're eating while they're chanting their support for Saddam came from the coalition .. not from Saddam.

fleblebleb said:

They don't have to, it's a choice - an interesting one considering where the humanitarian aid is coming from.

Did you know the word terrorism has two meanings? Which one were you thinking of?

Yeah, well I think this might be where we disagree. It is my opinion (and that of many others worldwide) that they have to support Saddam. Otherwise, they get killed or tortured or raped. Saddam doesn't take kindly to dissidents.

I had no intent to express any opinion whatsoever. But if you insist, we can make it my "opinion" that these Iraqis have the option of not supporting Saddam anymore.

Did you see the interview with the ex-spook yesterday? He was apparently sent to Iraq to incite an uprising something like 10 years ago, now he's here but still in contact with tribal Iraqis etc. According to the interview the tribesmen intend to fight the coalition, despite hating Saddam.

tomcat said:

AlpineK said:

Well if we were take a test on social skills, you would be a total retard.

Do you always base your social skills on your interactions on an internet bulletin board? Good job buddy! You are Mr Internet cool guy. yellaf.gif

this is THE LAMEST respons I have EVER READ rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

tomcat said:

AlpineK said:

Well if we were take a test on social skills, you would be a total retard.

Do you always base your social skills on your interactions on an internet bulletin board? Good job buddy! You are Mr Internet cool guy. yellaf.gif

this is THE LAMEST respons I have EVER READ rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

If I wanted any lip out of you I'd tell your pimp to allow you to speak.

tomcat said:

yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif IF I had a pimp It would cost you so much to be able to speak to me you would have to sell your house rolleyes.gif

Nevermind, your last response was so dumb I'm beginning to feel sorry for you.

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif Not as lame as your respons that you deleted... have I ever told you how much I LOVE TO QUOTE

btw I am at one with my blondeness wink.gif

tomcat said:

yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif IF I had a pimp It would cost you so much to be able to speak to me you would have to sell your house rolleyes.gif

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif Not as lame as your respons that you deleted... have I ever told you how much I LOVE TO QUOTE

But do the curtains match the carpet?

tomcat said:

tomcat said:

But do the curtains match the carpet?

did you miss the part where if I had a pimp you would have to sell your house to talk with me.... there isn't enough money in the world for you to know that rolleyes.gifmoon.gif

Anyone get I think question 35, with the colors in the squares and circles? Totally stumped me.

Classification: Visual mathematician.

I still call bullshit on the whole IQ test idea, although I dug the paragraph about the Egyptians:

"Ancient Egyptians believed the heart was the center of intelligence and emotion. They also thought so little of the brain that during mummification, they removed the brain entirely from bodies."

How our beliefs have changed, eh? Who be ignorant: Us or the Egyptians?