#5 Camalot

TimL

fleblebleb said:

Urge you 11wth lovers to head over there right now, it's double good now because you'll not only get pumped, you'll also lose weight - all the weight the ticks can run away with that is.

Actually, what are good places in Icicle/Tumwater Canyons in tick season? 8-mile rock is great, no ticks there, other suggestions? Uh, tick-free OW anyone rolleyes.gif

Wuts the big deal with ticks? cry.gifcry.gif They get on you and you pick them off and kill them.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, maybe I'm just ignorant. Don't ticks carry disease?

My other problem is that my wife makes a beeline for the car if she so much as sees one wink.gif

Edit: I'm taking this to the ticks thread, if it hasn't been hashed out already...

Edited by fleblebleb

Tim-

Bring your wire brush for Raft Rock-You'll need it. Although I certainly haven't led Mastadon Roof I am confident a #5 is not required.

Fleblebleb-

A burger at Gustav's is only $10 if you include a pint. Where can you get a better/cheaper burger in town? bigdrink.gifcheeburga_ron.gif Uli's? sucks, Duck Boys? Yipes!

There are no tick free crags in L-town.

specialed said:

Dru said:

Uncle Ulis rocks for breakfast! Dont be dissin it. They gave me a deal once just cause i was wearing Carhartts thumbs_up.gif

Probably the only climber in the Icicle not wearing double Arcteryx North Face nozone Schoeller talus guide pants, except for Danimal

YEAH DANIMAL IS TOO COOL FOR THAT F$^%$^%$&$&%*%*&%&$&%$%^$& SHIT.

THAT GUY CRACKS ME UP!! IT WOULD SUCK TO BE SOO SHORT!!

yellaf.gif

Uncle Ulis rocks for breakfast! Dont be dissin it. They gave me a deal once just cause i was wearing Carhartts

I must admit, I'm not much of a breakfast guy. At that time of day a bigdrink.gif seems much more appealing than food. However, Uli's still sucks. The portions are small and the prices are high. Taco night is a joke. Bunch of slimy wanna-be hippies always stinkin up the place. rolleyes.gif Besides "Tony" K. is always there and who wants to listen to his "5.11c this... blah blah. 5.12 that... blah blah.", absolute b.s. I'll be belly-up to the bar at Gustav's drinkin a Rogue Yellow Snow and wolfin down a Gustav Burger for $6.95. Mmm mmm good!

I know nothing about fancy brand name tech clothing for cragging. Aren't Carhartt's like $40-$50 a pair? Yipes! I'll stick to the cheap Old Navy close outs for $15-$20.

i 'ad trouble eating the whole breakfast so it probably wasnt small portion.

never been there for dinner though.

usually i go to thjat mexi place on the second story, whatever its called

gustav's ios full of posers, and the service sucked last 2 times i was there. like cold onion rings half an hour late. thumbs_down.gif

maybe to keep with the german nature of the town they can change the name from gustav's to goosesteps' and go with a 3rd reich theme. show your ration card to order, and every meal comes with a complimentary Dresden Firebomb shooter (weak lager and tabasco sauce in equal measure) rolleyes.gif

Dru said:

maybe to keep with the german nature of the town they can change the name from gustav's to goosesteps' and go with a 3rd reich theme. show your ration card to order, and every meal comes with a complimentary Dresden Firebomb shooter (weak lager and tabasco sauce in equal measure) rolleyes.gif

yellaf.gif and if "Your paperz are not in ze correct order" you get thrown out!!

usually i go to thjat mexi place on the second story, whatever its called gustav's ios full of posers, and the service sucked last 2 times i was there.

So true about the posers! Better service at the bar. Mexican is decent but spendy. Try the Renaissance for brkfast.

you can score carharrts off of sierra trading post for like half price

Thanks.

Attitude said:

fleblebleb said:

Hmm, maybe I'm just ignorant.

Whiny is probably a better description.

McDonalds has a $1 hamburger for you.

Bite me shithead. Hope you get swallowed whole by the ticks.

I went to the Mexi place once or twice, that works. There is a Subway at the Chevron station. Is there a brewery somewhere not that far from Gustavs that has good beer and wurst? I heard of a decent brewery, haven't been though.

posers? gustav's is always just full of tourons when I am there.

So, about these ticks. should I be worried? is there any way to ward them off? I'd like to go to leavenworth soon, but now everybody has me scared. I guess i've never been aware before so I haven't noticed.