I'm a dry climber. Help me.

Hiromi

I want to get out this weekend for a climb, and am not interested in spending an entire day in the monsoon that's currently in the forecast. Any ideas for a fun alpine day trip on the east side of the mountains where it might be a little dryer?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

He's suggesting that the Marsupials out at Smith Rock might be considered alpine, albeit he's doing so with a poor choice of punctuation.

That clear things up for you, Mr. Hi-Q?

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif even I got that wink.giffruit.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

He's suggesting that the Marsupials out at Smith Rock might be considered alpine, albeit he's doing so with a poor choice of punctuation.

That clear things up for you, Mr. Hi-Q?

Dear shit-for-brains,

I have never been to Smith .. I don't climb rock routes where there are tons of cc.com gapers.

Sincerely,

Mr High IQ

iain said:

if you're too good for cc.com perhaps you should move along. summitpost is taking applications for posters, I think.

If I wanted any lip out of you, I'd rattle my zipper. I'm sorry I am treading on your sacred website. I promise to piss you off at every opportunity.

-tomcat

hell, the nwog.org bulletin board is flat out languishing. you can start a thread called "Jim Yoder pushed me too." maybe ScottP will chip in over there with more of the same links someone else already posted earlier in the thread the way he did with the offwidth thread here! yellaf.gif

Hiromi said:

Good grief! Is this a climbing web site, or kindergarten class?

Thanks to the few of you that offered useful suggestions.

Clearly, defenitly, and utterly a kindergarden class. But kindergartners are good as hell at having fun, so

who gives a fuuuuuuuuck wazzup.gif