Necronomicon

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Necronomicon said:

iain said:

those guys faking surrender and opening fire and hanging out in hospitals and stuff are pretty damn low. but the US calling it crimes of war? what do they want them to do, line up with muskets and drum like the english back in the day?

Yes, fight like gentlemen!

The irony is that our nation was founded on "guerilla warfare", but now that the enemy is disobeying war "conventions", they are criminals. As if there is a proper way to kill another human being, or that war is somehow civilized.

Necro's right. I hate it when they don't play fair. cry.gif

Somebody oughta go back and excerpt Necro's posts over the past six months. I really believe that he wants his country to fail. What he says goes way past trolling, and the effort he takes to post this mess tells me that his message is heartfelt.

RobBob said:

Somebody oughta go back and excerpt Necro's posts over the past six months. I really believe that he wants his country to fail. What he says goes way past trolling, and the effort he takes to post this mess tells me that his message is heartfelt.

Maybe you should put me under surveilance, or herd me into a concentration camp, based on your assumptions. Clearly, though, I have no right to express any opinions around here, this dumbfuck spray wasteland hell hole of ignorance and righteousness.

Necronomicon said:

RobBob said:

Maybe you should put me under surveilance, or herd me into a concentration camp, based on your assumptions. Clearly, though, I have no right to express any opinions around here, this dumbfuck spray wasteland hell hole of ignorance and righteousness.

I agree with RobBob dude, you really do sound like you hate the U.S., which is your right to do, but expect to be hated back.

Is that what you want? For everybody to despise you and avoid you like the plague (except for sex. choc. and FDA - the two communists, and even Layton who moved out of the crawl space).

trask said:

Necronomicon said:

RobBob said:

I agree with RobBob dude, you really do sound like you hate the U.S., which is your right to do, but expect to be hated back.

Is that what you want? For everybody to despise you and avoid you like the plague (except for sex. choc. and FDA - the two communists, and even Layton who moved out of the crawl space).

Your assumption is that I actually express my opinions around here, rather than get almost everyone's panties into a bunch.

Necronomicon said:

trask said:

Necronomicon said:

RobBob said:

Your assumption is that I actually express my opinions around here, rather than get almost everyone's panties into a bunch.

trolling is cool, but I think we are how we troll

I post filth and sexy innuendos - that's who I am

you post hate and devil shit - hmmmm?

btw, I really don't give a shit about you one way or the other. But because of your hate posts I never want to meet you, and I can't say that about anybody else except sex. choc. I know you could care less.

I'm not wasting my time doing a search for necro's posts. You know where I'm coming from man. It's one thing to dislike or disagree, but you take it all to a new level. Maybe someone more articulate than me (after all I only scored 131 on the IQ test) like RobBob could explain it to you better. As I recall, didn't you start out here talking about killing babies or some shit like that? Nice thumbs_down.gif