Demoralizing the Troops

RobBob

mikeadam said:

Hope all you "spray babies" got your fucking asses handed to you at the Federal Building by hippy friendly SPD and Federal Police. Hope all you liberals burn in hell. Hope you try and confront me in person someday so I can choke you out using Daryl Gates favorite hold.

Well Necroman there's your point number 2 made:

Necroman said earlier (even if I disagreed until now):

2) The average solider/marine is of below average intelligence.

Fun read during lunch even if TC uses the three-legged chair arguement to further de-bunk his case cantfocus.gif .

-J

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tomcat said:

And for my final comment to you until you get your facts straight, let me point out this fact :

IAIN SAID:

"Since you obviously are just going to respond with what about my previous posts to everything (which essentially points to thin air in terms of substance) I think I'm finished here."

Then in the very next post you say :

"no, I'm finished here because mtngoat and now apparently his protege have started in on their usual shit".

Sounds contradictory to me chief. I'm pretty sure you're just confused. Go ahead and dismiss this with another cute post using semantics as your argument.

Doesn't sound contradictory to me at all, He's just restating his point in a different way as far as I can see.

tomcat said:

Condescending how? Because we were having a discussion and you didn't respond to some valid points? Then you went on to ignore these valid points to formulate another rebuttal using the same old recycled argument you made before only to 'rebuke' an argument made by a different person? The only reason you think you're finished here is because you can't refute what I said .. if you could, you would. wave.gif

Are you talking to yourself tomcat???

snoboy said:

tomcat said:

And for my final comment to you until you get your facts straight, let me point out this fact :

IAIN SAID:

"Since you obviously are just going to respond with what about my previous posts to everything (which essentially points to thin air in terms of substance) I think I'm finished here."

Then in the very next post you say :

"no, I'm finished here because mtngoat and now apparently his protege have started in on their usual shit".

Sounds contradictory to me chief. I'm pretty sure you're just confused. Go ahead and dismiss this with another cute post using semantics as your argument.

Doesn't sound contradictory to me at all, He's just restating his point in a different way as far as I can see.

tomcat said:

Condescending how? Because we were having a discussion and you didn't respond to some valid points? Then you went on to ignore these valid points to formulate another rebuttal using the same old recycled argument you made before only to 'rebuke' an argument made by a different person? The only reason you think you're finished here is because you can't refute what I said .. if you could, you would. wave.gif

Are you talking to yourself tomcat???

Use your brain, Snoboy.

mikeadam said:

Hope all you "spray babies" got your fucking asses handed to you at the Federal Building by hippy friendly SPD and Federal Police. Hope all you liberals burn in hell. Hope you try and confront me in person someday so I can choke you out using Daryl Gates favorite hold.

Here, let's try this, m'adam: Why don't you put a cork in it, because your sorry steroid withdrawal-induced rants aren't worth a pint of piss. Now, go back to playing with your GI Joe toys, and keep your inarticulate mouth shut.

'kay?

wave.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

mikeadam said:

Here, let's try this, m'adam: Why don't you put a cork in it, because your sorry steroid withdrawal-induced rants aren't worth a pint of piss. Now, go back to playing with your GI Joe toys, and keep your inarticulate mouth shut.

'kay?

wave.gif

Oh, I see, YOU should be allowed to express YOUR opinion, but Mike can't express his? Who are you to tell anyone how they can express their opinion? Fuck off, dick!!

Greg_W said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

mikeadam said:

'kay?

wave.gif

Oh, I see, YOU should be allowed to express YOUR opinion, but Mike can't express his? Who are you to tell anyone how they can express their opinion? Fuck off, dick!!

Look at the violence inherent in the system! Maybe you need some anger management courses, before you KILL SOMEONE!!!

Greg_W said:

From the latest issue of Field & Stream:

" ... and it is also worth noting that when trolling the crystalline waters of the Pacific Northwest for trophy-sized mikeadams, one can often land a perfectly respectable gregw using the same lure. While the gregw is not as violent a fighter as the mikeadam, the gregw will give most trollers a worthwhile run for their money before tiring out and allowing itself to be reeled in."

Bronco said:

erik said:

why does it seem that the right wingers always retort with hate and violence!! wazzup.gif

Wait and see what happens if you offend our choice of trucks punk! madgo_ron.gif We're pretty civil when the subject is just insignificant political drivel.

OUR & WE'RE. WHOS SEZ I AM NOT OF THE RIGHT OUR LEFT?

AND I KNOW YOU ARE A PHSYCO!!!!!

yellaf.gif

FORD EVEN A BIGGER yellaf.gif

interesting how none of the "experts" commented on what my brother had to say??

you know since he was actually over there and shit...i would have to think that kinda of quashes part of the ingornace? maybe they ahve slipped too far!??

maybe they are talking out their ass, the "experts" that is......

wave.gif

erik said:

interesting how none of the "experts" commented on what my brother had to say??

you know since he was actually over there and shit...i would have to think that kinda of quashes part of the ingornace? maybe they ahve slipped too far!??

maybe they are talking out their ass, the "experts" that is......

wave.gif

Nobody cares about your brother .. you're obviously both from the same dumb source. yelrotflmao.gif

Fumigants don't work too well in dust storms. Allah certainly is making a statement, and it ain't in support of the Eyeracki gubment. Jarheads and Grunts are getting rest for the asskicking they're about to deliver. Payback is a bitch. I wonder if Saddam is flexible enough to kiss his own ass goodbye?